Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

Just now, Breesus mode said:
1 minute ago, Dome said:

The original was pretty well received.

why do you think it’s a waste of money? They’ll do alright even if it’s a bad movie IMo

There's eleventy billion other ways they can make money

its the next logical progression of the wreck it ralph series, and its fairly uncharted territory for a kids show

1 minute ago, Dome said:

The original was pretty well received.

why do you think it’s a waste of money? They’ll do alright even if it’s a bad movie IMo

Yeah.  I'll happily take a Ralph sequel over another Pirates of the Caribbean movie or that totally unneeded Grinch remake.

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Suddenly this feels like a game. Is there any doubt the Rams don't storm down the field here and make it a 4 point game? My final prediction is the Saints ultimately win on a game sealing drive, but it will be tight. 45-38

I’ve never doubted they’ll let them back in 

1 minute ago, Breesus mode said:

There's eleventy billion other ways they can make money

And they'll make money in those ways too.  Ditching a successful franchise before it's reached its saturation point (particularly in a market where kids are concerned) is just plain dumb though.

Not everything they're going to make is for every audience.

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Yeah.  I'll happily take a Ralph sequel over another Pirates of the Caribbean movie or that totally unneeded Grinch remake.

i know the original is excellent but the Grinch hasnt had an animated remake since its initial release in 1966. That's half a century. I'm excited to see the new one this winter

Archived