MNF GDT: Titans vs. Cowboys

dtait93

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Mariota is a top half of the leagueish QB. He's solid overall, generally plays well. You build around that and you can win 11 or so games and compete. See Joe Flacco early in his career, see Eli Manning, see Andy Dalton(and Mariota has actually performed well in the playoffs unlike Dalton).

I'd rather spend the resources building the offense and defense(though defense is good now) around him than spending draft picks looking for a QB.

Sounds like a big gamble when the ceiling is backsliding into the playoffs a couple of seasons coupled with more seasons where you outright miss the playoffs.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

If anyone wanted to stop watching the NFL after that, I'd have no issue with it 

kind of hard though....it's either this or the shooting contest that is the NBA and I unfortunately don't like watching baseball/hockey on TV :(

1 minute ago, Malik said:

Sounds like a big gamble when the ceiling is backsliding into the playoffs a couple of seasons coupled with more seasons where you outright miss the playoffs.

Not everyone can be the Patriots or Steelers. If we found a Ben or Brady in the draft that's great. I just realize how unlikely that is.

Archived