DigInBoys

Bruce Arians would come out of retirement to coach Browns

They should be all over that. I mean, even when you consider what a trainwreck the Cards were last year on offense (due to the various injuries) and then look at what they did to start the season this year, you can see that they really missed him. I get that they may want to throw whatever money they can at Lincoln Riley, and I can certainly understand that, but if they can't make that work, Arians needs to be high up on that list if he's serious. 

Yes please. Only thing that would make me cautious is that he's already pretty old for a coach.

Arians is one of the youngest looking late-60 year olds I've seen. Keep forgetting he's up there in age lol

8 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If he's healthy they need to hire him TODAY. 

Can you stay healthy as the Browns coach?

55 minutes ago, August4th said:

Arians is one of the youngest looking late-60 year olds I've seen. Keep forgetting he's up there in age lol

What he looks 70. 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

My only concern is his age and the fact he’d want a 3-4 defense.

Meh I don't think he'd be married to the 3-4. We have too many good 4-3 pieces in place to make that move. I can't imagine him being super stubborn about that.

That's a great coach for the Browns if they hire him. He helped resurrect Carson Palmer's career and had Luck playing really well too. Browns should be all over this to help Mayfeild develop while Dorsey gathers talent for them.