What was the craziest play you remember that most people forgot about?

Apparition

Not knocking anyone, but many of the posted plays are plays most football fans (age being a factor of course) remember.   The Carney one and the Freeman one are extremely memorable IMO.

This is one that comes to mind for me (as a Steeler fan)....

7 hours ago, CKS97 said:

The first of 3 Bills touchdowns in 77 seconds

14:42

That FG block may have been one of the pivotal plays of the 90's.

Going into that game, the Bills were 2-1, but were blown out in Miami 30-7 a few weeks earlier. Marv Levy pulled some players out of that game, and they were upset (Darryl Talley was one of them).

In Week 4, the Broncos were close to going up 24-9, and Darryl Talley was thinking about possibly getting pulled when lightning struck. The Bills won this game, and their next two home games with fourth quarter comebacks (over the Raiders and Jets) to start 5-1.

It's very possible that those three home wins not only propelled the Bills to the SB that year, but the next three years after as well.

If they don't win those games, and start 2-4, it's possible that things could have gotten ugly. The year before, they were known as the Bickering Bills, and you may have seen more of that in 1990. They also don't make it to the SB, more than likely.

9 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Not knocking anyone, but many of the posted plays are plays most football fans (age being a factor of course) remember.   The Carney one and the Freeman one are extremely memorable IMO.

This is one that comes to mind for me (as a Steeler fan)....

The mud bowl... I remember this too. Even though we lost in a 3-0 affair, it was one of the more entertaining games I ever watched.

I'm gonna guess a lot you don't remember this play from 1980 (a lot of you were probably not even born yet!).  I was there at Lambeau that day.  During those years the Packers were pretty dreadful so any win was cherished.  It was even sweeter because it was against the Bears who were a real powerhouse in those days.  Check out the cheerleaders we had back then.  ;)

Archived