Week 11 GDT: GB @ Seattle TreeSloths

incognito_man

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Remember the super ****ty kid from Kingsman? (this was a garbage movie, fight me) What if we make him Robin Hood?

Also why is Jamie Foxx still an actor?Am I the only person who watched Annie (yes, I am). He's the ultimate triple threat, can't sing, can't dance, can't act. 

I haven't watched Annie but he was fine in Collateral. Most other movies I've seen yeah, he's the same guy in all of them.

Remember the super ****ty kid from Kingsman? (this was a garbage movie, fight me) What if we make him Robin Hood?

Also why is Jamie Foxx still an actor?Am I the only person who watched Annie (yes, I am). He's the ultimate triple threat, can't sing, can't dance, can't act. 

Haven't seen Kingsmen.  Foxx still has good will from Ray and Collateral.  

:D Taron, you made me go look up his name, brings a fun swagger to his movies. I don't think he's a serious actor but for certain roles I think he's fine.

Archived