Cowboys @ Eagles

Ragnarok

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Why? They actually have one of the two most important things needed in this league to win it all; a good defense. And, unlike others, I'm not completely down on Dak. I think he's good enough to win you a Super Bowl if everything else around him is good. They just need to revamp the offensive line in the draft and add another receiver or two and they could win the division next year.

They need a new coach. Look at what Trubisky and Goff turned into

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

Do they kick the xp in OT?

Gonna be a very tough decision. Would you rather take the 50/50 coin toss or are you confident enough to go through with the 2 point conversion? If they are 60% confident they can convert they will probably take their chances. If Cowboys win the toss in overtime (depending IF the Eagles score here which is a big if) the game is over.

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Stay off the weed.

I mean is it really that egregious? It’s not like I’m saying a scrub. It’s obviosuly close, but Zeke has been a monster in a system with a moron head coach, sub par qb, and bad offensive coordinator. Yes, he was aided by an all time great offensive line his rookie year but he’s still putting up numbers in a one dimensional offense now.

Archived