Cowboys @ Eagles

Ragnarok

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What you are saying applies to literally every successful team, what is the point of even saying it?

Except that's not even remotely true. The difference between Super Bowl champions and teams that "came close" is a lucky bounce here or there throughout the season. 2009 Saints got a couple of calls that should've been touchbacks called TDs in one-score games in the 4th. 2008 Steelers got 2 TDs that could've been called short ruled as TDs that gave them the 2nd seed instead of the 6th seed. 2013 Broncos and the Flacco to Jacoby play. Super Bowl champions get lucky. It's a reality. They often outperofrm their Expected W-L in close games en route to a Super Bowl. Who cares, though? Eagles haven't had that little extra bit of luck this year. 

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

And Garrett and Linehan get to keep their jobs!!!

mediocrity is a terrible thing

It's like the Texas teams love having their mediocre coaches. Maybe the Texans and Cowboys can consult each other on the extensions for Garrett and BOB haha.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

I don’t think Zach ertz is a player you want to over rely on. Mediocre TE imo 

Only thing holding back the Steelers these past years in Ben overly-relying on AB. They lose every time they do, besides the times they win.

Garrett basically never loses the game he has to win

He is Wayne Fontes and Marvin Lewis rolled into one.

just when you think he is on the verge of getting canned, he pulls a lucky win out of his foot.

He may outlast the cockroaches and twinkies

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

It's like the Texas teams love having their mediocre coaches. Maybe the Texans and Cowboys can consult each other on the extensions for Garrett and BOB haha.

At least BOB doesn’t have an owner/GM

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I like the catch and lateral more in that situation tbh. Hail Mary is so tough. I mean it’s almost impossible either way but the lateral has a better chance at catching the defense sleeping i think

Dunno about that. I''ve seen Hail Mary work a ton more times than the old hook and lateral.

That Ertz heavy drive was exactly what my fantasy team needed. Half point on each grab, put him over 100 yarda (+10 bonus) so I have a commanding lead with Saquan still left to play. 

I would get the weekly point award (and a $20 payout) if my buddy didn't have Brees, Thomas, Chubb, Aaron Jones and Tyreek Hill posting up 180 for his team...

Archived