Cowboys @ Eagles

Ragnarok

22 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Do you think he’s elite? Honest question and hoping to get an honest Answer? 

I feels like Ertz is the James White of Philly. 

Not elite but really solid and dependable and a safety valve. Perfect comparison IMO. 

He’s not healthy Gronk tier, that man is the GOAT. An extra OT.

Like Kelce, Ertz is basically a giant slot WR. He’s not quite as good as Kelce as a pass catcher, just doesn’t have same athleticism, but yes I do think they’re in same tier and that Ertz is clearly #3 TE in NFL.

(and yes KC fans I know Kekce can line up outside, so does Ertz. Their primary means of production comes in between the seams though)

8 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Ertz is a very good TE. He’s Wentz’s safety blanket and seems to catch everything thrown at him. Top 3 for sure

#1 TE in Fantasy (assuming you play PPR like a real man) has gotta count for something! Ertz is the Adam Theilan of TE's. Doesn't get the respect he deserves because he isn't flashy.

2 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

I don't expect them to cheer but I expect some gratitude. Like, we cannot sit here and pretend that the Linc wasn't booing the team on opening night... the same night they raised a banner that this town so pathetically clamored for for decades. I'm sorry, but there's NO excuse for them to have bood opening night. Week 10? I guess I can see it, but I'm never a fan of outright booing your team's performance when you're there in person. It's not like the players all of a sudden are like "Oh man. They're booing. I didn't realize we were doing badly. Better pick it up." It just seems like terrible fandom to me, and I've always held that sentiment and have gotten into arguments about it on this very forum. Like, the only time I could see it as viable is if you're team is like the current Raiders, or the Browns/Lions that went 0-16. And I say this as the most pessimistic Steelers fan on this forum that calls games over once the team goes down 0-3 and still think our season is over because we started 1-2-1.

Philly Fandom 101.   Everyone's heard about it, but since the Eagles are now truly relevant (popped their SB cherry) the other non-NFCE fan-bases are seeing it for what it is.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

one of those is not like the other

v-ice had play that funky music as well

fun fact of the day ice ice baby was the b side to play that funky music at first 

i really shouldn’t know this

9 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Breaking Whitten's record in total catches in a season - edit: among TE's.

Dude played for a million years having a HOF career and you can't spell his name. 

A name that was written on his back the entire time.

6 hours ago, aussie_eagle said:

It's time the heat comes on the coaches. O coordinator and D coordinator need to be replace and Doug is lucky they won last year with Reich's play calling, otherwise he'd be gone too

Reich didnt call plays last year. Doug always has since hes been here. Do you even watch the games? 

The problem is that last year's offensive game planning and strategy was really a collaborative effort between the three. Now Doug's really missing the presence of Reich and DeFillipo. Its always good to have fresh and creative ideas from others. Those adjectives do not apply to Duece Staley and Dave Groh .

On 11/12/2018 at 7:24 AM, BAConrad said:

Reich didnt call plays last year. Doug always has since hes been here. Do you even watch the games? 

The problem is that last year's offensive game planning and strategy was really a collaborative effort between the three. Now Doug's really missing the presence of Reich and DeFillipo. Its always good to have fresh and creative ideas from others. Those adjectives do not apply to Duece Staley and Dave Groh .

Who the hell is Dave Groh? 

Archived