Cowboys @ Eagles

Ragnarok

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

This is actually a lot more accurate than I was thinking.  Granted the Cowboys offensive scheme sucks and the talent around him isn't any good either, but he hasn't progressed even the slightest in 3 years.

Naw Dak at least has some willingness to throw down the field. You have to pretty much put a gun to Tyrod's head for him to go past 5 yards even if the guy is wide open.

3 downs and goal-to-go, you have Zeke Elliott who just got you into the damn scoring position you're in, and you have him block on the only two rushing attempts you make?

The Ol' Yeller treatment is too good for Linehan and Red; someone needs to introduce them to the Children of the Corn or something.

Just now, iknowcool said:

This is actually a lot more accurate than I was thinking.  Granted the Cowboys offensive scheme sucks and the talent around him isn't any good either, but he hasn't progressed even the slightest in 3 years.

I’m not a Tyrod fan either so let that tell you something. Dak is Tyrod without the wheels. Tyrod is at least a special athlete that can run and make people miss that way. Dak is just awful. That throw missed throw up the sideline to Cooper was the Tyrod special in Buffalo. 

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

3 downs and goal-to-go, you have Zeke Elliott who just got you into the damn scoring position you're in, and you have him block on the only two rushing attempts you make?

The Ol' Yeller treatment is too good for Linehan and Red; someone needs to introduce them to the Children of the Corn or something.

Cowboys fans have been clamoring for a OC change for years. 

Just now, Tony7188 said:

As much as I hate Todd Haley he may be perfect for Dallas. He would get the best out of Zeke and Cooper TBH. The rest of the O might suffer but they'll put up elite numbers and carry the offense.

Just now, Tony7188 said:

Lienhan's garbage, but I have full confidence that Jason Garrett would be shoving the "we gotta get Dak over" narrative through the game-script regardless of who the OC is, because that's what Jerruh wants.

7 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

The Cowboys have a decent team. If they can replace Dak with someone like a Nick Foles, they can win 9 games. Very good defense

The fact that they are 3-5 with that defense....oh man

Tony Romo behind center...they wouldve been the best team in the nfc east

Archived