2019 Free Agent Discussion

Brit Pack

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Due to fit?

He's a 4-3 DT IMHO. He has no length. I was a big Christian Wilkins guy until I read his scouting report and remembered: Oh yeah, all those Clemson guys are 4-3 only guys.

I like Tillery the prospect in terms of his ceiling, but 12 is way too high for him and he's got enough off-the-field and motor issues for me to sour on him before our 3rd round pick.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

how about a former 1st round pick EDGE that just got cut and could be good value because he's coming off an injury year.

A certain...Nick Perry?

That could be....but you'd have to think they'd run a restructure by him before cutting him.
Maybe if he finds no takers? Could be.

4 minutes ago, deathstar said:

PFF mocks are like every other mock, full of guessing. At least they show their work.

I do like PFF for things like pressures, BPUs, things of that nature.  But their grading system is deeply flawed.  And a lot of mock drafters, at least the good ones, get info from front offices.

16 minutes ago, Norse65 said:

I think this puts our first edge at 30 or 44 and my guess would be Ferguson.

Ferguson is my guy I am really intrigued by him and the additions here would allow him time to grow. I think we are going Jonah Williams if he is available at 12 and TE or Taylor Rapp at 30 for what its worth.

Just now, Reaper said:

Ferguson is my guy I am really intrigued by him and the additions here would allow him time to grow. I think we are going Jonah Williams if he is available at 12 and TE or Taylor Rapp at 30 for what its worth.

Not a fan of Jonah Williams after the combine TBH, but I'd be more than happy with Rapp at 30.

Just now, Siman08/OH said:

So...

LeVeon turned his Twitter to green.

Its either here or NY...

inb4 meltdown of forum

Jets.  I don't see how the Packers could afford him.  I'd much rather get a RB in the middle rounds of the draft to spell Aaron Jones than spend that much on Bell.

Archived