You Are In Control. Who Replaces McCarthy?

MacReady

32 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

I don't think its possible for you to be any more wrong on each and every thing you said here. The closest you came to accuracy was with your speculation of my intentions while we've been having this exchange. I'll admit to getting a kick out of reading your posts when you have no idea who you're exchanging these thoughts with. You're so adamant in your wrongness.

Its funny that you say this and yet you can't provide me any sort of information that proves your "new science in its infancy stage" is at all being used in the NFL currently nor can you provide me any sort of proof that Mike McCarthy has his players hitting far less in practice then other NFL teams -- in fact all you can do is make backhanded comments with your posts which are unintelligible and quite humorous to read. It's like you're drowning and instead of deciding to swim yourself to shore you're tying weights to your ankles to make things harder for yourself. It's comical.

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

What day is it today?  Saturday?  Nice.  I spent five hours golfing, while a bunch of folks spent their day bitching on a message board.  Congrats.

Must be nice to be able to golf in the middle of November -- here in southern Wisconsin, we got snow sooo... not an option for all of us.

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

Must be nice to be able to golf in the middle of November -- here in southern Wisconsin, we got snow sooo... not an option for all of us.

I live in the mountains of the southwest.  We got 4 inches on Monday morning and it melted by sundown that same day.  However, when I lived in Wisconsin, I can tell you that it didn’t matter how cold or snowy it was - I was outside farting around or doing something fun.  

Ask yourself this, do you feel like you wasted your day arguing with Mr. Anonymous?  I read like 5 pages worth of banter from today, and I’d have had more fun beating my head against the wall than trying to rationalize with that guy.

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

I live in the mountains of the southwest.  We got 4 inches on Monday morning and it melted by sundown that same day.  However, when I lived in Wisconsin, I can tell you that it didn’t matter how cold or snowy it was - I was outside farting around or doing something fun.  

Ask yourself this, do you feel like you wasted your day arguing with Mr. Anonymous?  I read like 5 pages worth of banter from today, and I’d have had more fun beating my head against the wall than trying to rationalize with that guy.

You make a valid point -- it was a lesson learned for sure.

On 11/16/2018 at 2:12 PM, incognito_man said:

Sean McVay was also handed the most talented roster in the league.

Don't know how good a coach really is until they have a little hardship.

And we all know how McCarthy has done with some hardship. Lol. And you say he's a top 3 coach.

Archived