Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Just now, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick  you seem very quite

@Matts4313  did the clown scare you away?  Is Orca getting to you that much?

I do think it’s weird how all three of them are being quiet. Matts has a bad read as per usual but isn’t bragging about how good it is like he usually does, orca is “analyzing” replies to a gif, and pickle rick is MIA. 

Matts voted for me, jumped on a bandwagon to tie it up over orca... that’s.... odd. 

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Signup List:

1. @bcb1213
2. @Malfatron
3. @Whicker
4. @Dome
5. @Mega Ron
6. @KOTN-93
7. @Raves
8. @The Orca
9. @Pickle Rick
10. @theuntouchable
11. @squire12
12. @gopherwrestler
13. @Matts4313
14. @Tk3

I did a read-through

I still think it's dome. it feels like he's doing the most work in an effort to appear civ.

No sir. 

38 minutes ago, Dome said:

@gopherwrestler do the low hanging fruit taste the best? What you doing with those rookies?

Exactly what you just did, specifically was trying to find the first person to come out and defend them. 

27 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Maybe coaching them in chatty?

And then this comment, day one becoming defensive and questioning other players questions. Scum give away this early? 

Currently I also have an odd feeling about dome, not exactly sure why he thought he needed to step in the rookies way. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

You stepped in the way of me asking questions. 

Lol no. I pointed out that you were just looking busy. You were handling them with kid gloves. Why?

And if that was all it took to “get in the way” of your questions it’s shows how hollow your questions were in the first place. 

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Lol no. I pointed out that you were just looking busy. You were handling them with kid gloves. Why?

And if that was all it took to “get in the way” of your questions it’s shows how hollow your questions were in the first place. 

After the fact you pointed that out. 

Handling with kid gloves, please put this in English for me, not sure I’m understanding. 

My whole point of doing that was explained. You were the first person to comment on me asking both of the new guys basically the same question. What’s the exact reason? Your post was basically trying to deflect my question, with the typical “looking busy” statement. 

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

After the fact you pointed that out. 

Handling with kid gloves, please put this in English for me, not sure I’m understanding. 

My whole point of doing that was explained. You were the first person to comment on me asking both of the new guys basically the same question. What’s the exact reason? Your post was basically trying to deflect my question, with the typical “looking busy” statement. 

1) so?

2) it is a common English expression. 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/origin-of-phrase-with-kid-gloves

3) explaining something does nothing because the source of the explaination can’t be trusted. You know this.  So what was the purpose of your questioning?

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

1) so?

2) it is a common English expression. 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/origin-of-phrase-with-kid-gloves

3) explaining something does nothing because the source of the explaination can’t be trusted. You know this.  So what was the purpose of your questioning?

1) so what? You’re now defending yourself,   Did you jump in the way of the questions for a reason, knowing you stood a chance defending yourself, because it’s starting to sound like that as of right now. 

2) there was a tactful point behind it.

3) dug yourself a hole stepping in front of them, so you bring up “trust” from the past. What does any of this have to do with trusting me? I wasn’t at the time trying to convince someone to change a vote, I was asking questions, and waiting for someone to respond. You were the first to respond to it, why would there be any sort of trust needed from your situation. 

You currently are just being 100% defensive for no reason this early in the game after I pointed out you were the first person to respond to it. 

Archived