Name Changers

Dome

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

lmao. you know it's love man. a few people know on here. one homie on here was replying to stuff my real life homies were posting and i didn't want that happening. i know you wont do that, but just decided didn't want people knowing anymore. 

I ain't feelin' the love, homie. Me and @Tyty tho? I feel that love. Me and @I_GET_SAX? I feel that love. Me and @Herbie_Hancock? I feel that love. I'm loveless when it comes to us doe.

38 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

first name is something from greek mythology. last name is something that a ufc fighter might have as a nickname. i have one of the most masculine names of all time lol. doesn't match my personality whatsoever. 

Achilles Punk

I have changed my name. Process is easy from a legal standpoint. For me, it was due to the fact that the last name I have always gone by was not the name on my birth certificate (but was the last name on my social, most drivers licenses, etc). Became a huge hassle, so I decided to get it fixed. I changed my first name to it's formal usage but it's basically still the same. I did take the opportunity to change my middle name though. I hated my birth middle name with a passion. 

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

first name is something from greek mythology. last name is something that a ufc fighter might have as a nickname. i have one of the most masculine names of all time lol. doesn't match my personality whatsoever. 

Socrates Bones Jones

8 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

Athena The Korean Zombie Silva?

8 hours ago, ET80 said:
17 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

Zena Warrior Princess?

Archived