Week 12 Packers (4-5-1) at Vikings (5-3-1) 7:20pm NBC

ThatJerkDave

1 minute ago, TheOnlyThing said:

I like it that Aaron is playing so poorly.

That will give the new Head Coach an opportunity to coach him up.

He needs it and we know he ain't gettin from Mac and whomever Mac installed as the QB coach this year.

Come on bro, we need all the positive vibes we can get.  AR’s play tonight isn’t going to change how his new coach will coach him up.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

The difference is that I'm clearly making jokes and trying to have fun while the others are full of hate. 

No...no you're not but keep telling yourself that. You are no better than anyone else here, homie, no matter how much you wanna convince yourself you are.

Just now, Green19 said:

I know it’s just one season ... but after making Aaron the highest paid player ever he has looked incredibly average. I fear he is allergic to money.

It really is a valid thing to point out.  Aaron is just flat missing passes.  That's not a coaching thing, that's a Rodgers thing.  There is no guarantee that a new HC makes Rodgers better. 

16 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

McCarthy can turn this thing around next year.  We just need a new ST coach and a good coach to help on offense that have something to do with Pittsburgh in their history.

Chuck Knoll died bro. 

Someone with some qb experience answer this: does missing a year and having a plate put in your collarbone take time to get back to form on?  I know it's week 12, but maybe Rodgers just needed a down year after missing so much time.  

Archived