Bears @ Lions, Thanksgiving IGT

WindyCity

Got the win, now we can sit back this weekend and enjoy vikes v pack and it's a win either way for us.  If the Vikes win it virtually eliminated the packers.  If the Pack wins we have a 2 1/2 game lead with 5 to go.  The Pack has the easier schedule to finish the year so I would love for them to be done. 

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

I hope we unload Howard somewhere in a system he fits. He was my fav bear the last few years but he’s not doing too great in this offense 

He's the proverbial square peg in a round hole. I hope we don't just let him walk though as I think he is still a very good RB and it would suck to lose him for nothing and also to play against him. He was the heart of some very bad Bears teams for a few years and it sucks to think about him leaving now that they have finally turned it around.

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

All Pro Bowlers, imo

If they aren't, the Pro Bowl is even more screwed up than I think it is.

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

A great win. 3 division wins in 12 days. 8-3. Onto the Meadowlands.

It was. Plus, totally exciting and suspenseful at the end. So wonderful they went 3-0 in that brutal stretch.

1 hour ago, Pool said:

By funny you mean freaking awesome right? Cause heck yea it is!

At this rate, I'm gonna run outta footballs again today...

:D

15 hours ago, 51to54 said:

And Jackson did not just make the play. He baited Stafford into making the bad decision.

I think I found my personal Bear.

Was a great play and read by Jackson, but I have to give Fangio equal credit for calling that play knowing that Stafford would be looking to get the ball out to his hot receiver there.  For as good as Jackson's ball instincts are I'm pretty sure this is something they would have been prepared for in advance.  

Archived