Road games your team historically struggles at

Elky

13 hours ago, Classic said:

Chargers haven't won at Kansas City since 2013. Chargers haven't won at New England since 2004. 

2005*

And not many teams win at New England.

I would also throw Miami in there as well, we always play like garbage there.

As a Bills fan, Miami was once our house of horrors (esp. the old Orange Bowl), but Foxboro is our Amityville horror. Never beat Brady in a game he played from start to finish.

From a general NFL point of view, the Lions at Wisconsin. 1992-2014: never won once.

There was a stretch from 2005 to 2010 where it seemed like the Eagles played in Chicago every year and lost lol

Recently the Birds have played a bunch of games in Seattle and lost. Hate that place lol really hard to sneak out wins there 

Just about any team that plays on the east coast for the Raiders. We've been an absolutely terrible coast-to-coast team for the majority of my 18 years watching.

Pretty much the opposite of the topic question, but I always used to love the anomaly of the Raiders winning loads of games in Kansas City when they couldn't buy a win anywhere else on the road for years. In the Raiders' playoff drought (2003-2015), the Raiders won 23 road games. 23 road games in 13 seasons; not even averaging two a year. Of these 23, 6 of them were consecutively in Kansas City between 2007-2012. In fact, 15 of the 23 were actually wins inside the AFC West as well. Only 8 wins on the road outside the division in 13 years is abysmal.

Maybe I should change my answer to the original question to 'the Raiders historically struggle at everyone who isn't a divisional rival'.

On 12/5/2018 at 10:34 PM, vikingsrule said:

Vikes at Bears. 

This. It always makes me sad seeing teams like the Patriots or Packers go there and win with such ease, but the best the Vikings can ever hope for at Solider Field is a GW FG.

Archived