NFL Week 14 GDT

Chargers

1 minute ago, Classic said:

Easy the OC that drinks way way too much.

That would have been my guess too, but I didn't want to just assume that because for most of the season, the offense really hasn't been the problem. And with Quinn being a defensive guy, he may not like what's going on with the D (even with the injuries) since that's going to reflect particularly poorly on him. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

No, I don't think so. I think he'll get the injury pass this year, but a disaster next year and he's gone. There will be a sacrificial lamb in atlanta this year though, not sure who it will be. 

The OC: Steve Sarkisian is probably gone then I guess?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

While I agree at the craziness of wanting to keep McCarthy over Rodgers, I don't think that a game against the Falcons should be used in support of anything 

I would agree with this if they were only winning by 10 points or so and not dominating them. That says alot.

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

I would agree with this if they were only winning by 10 points or so and not dominating them. That says alot.

This is the same team that was dominated by the Browns and dominated by the Ravens last week. Opponents in that caliber range have been doing it to the Falcons. So I still don't think it says much at all. 

Archived