What do you like most about Baker?

brownie man

Accuracy in the pocket AND on the run. I like how he keeps his eyes downfield looking to make plays with his arm. The pre-snap identification of blitzes and coverage will come. I mean, even if it doesn't, we're talking about a guy averaging almost 300 yards per game with a 2:1 TD to INT ratio, almost 65% completion rate, and 7.7 YPA.  He's basically already Kirk Cousins...please read that again. HE IS BASICALLY ALREADY KIRK COUSINS.

Was excited when your GM went against convention and picked him.   Liked him because he had a good arm,  was accurate at a big program, played well against top competition and is a fighter.  Hopefully,  Dorsey will keep putting talent around him.   Nice thing for Cleveland is you can just focus on taking the best player available in the next draft. 

17 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Accuracy in the pocket AND on the run. I like how he keeps his eyes downfield looking to make plays with his arm. The pre-snap identification of blitzes and coverage will come. I mean, even if it doesn't, we're talking about a guy averaging almost 300 yards per game with a 2:1 TD to INT ratio, almost 65% completion rate, and 7.7 YPA.  He's basically already Kirk Cousins...please read that again. HE IS BASICALLY ALREADY KIRK COUSINS.

If anyone had the choice right now which QB to pay $84M, I think they’d go Baker even now. 

Nice to have the guy on a rookie deal four more years. Need to take advantage and create a real window in this division the next several years. 

Archived