2018 NFC North Champions---Daaaa Bears!

JAF-N72EX

I'm so freaking happy right now. I don't care what else happens this season. This team has far exceeded my expectations. Everything else is just icing on the cake at this point.

You can say what you want about Pace, Nagy and Fangio but these guys have completely turned this organization into something that we can finally be excited to see and be proud of.

Waited 8 years for us to be a legit team. This is amazing with a second year QB and a first year HC. 

*** the Packers and that chit organization. I hope this is a long steady and deep decline for the Pack and the dawn of a new era. 

About time!  Now we need to win out, and the Saints and Rams need to lose out, the road to the Super Bowl goes through Chi-town.  Not likely to happen, but we can continue dreaming big.  But as far as I'm concerned, this season is already a success.  Now we need to sustain this for several years. 

A buddy of mine went to Vegas in April, and I had him put $25.00 bucks on the Bears making the playoffs for me.  Needless to say this has been the best season I can remember!!!  It's been fun and I'm $600.00 bucks richer!!! GO BEARS!!!!

Archived