Whose Uniforms Do You Like a lot

Jason_Bengal_Fl

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

Chargers, 49ers, Lions, and Dolphins.

I used to like the Rams uniforms when they were blue/gold or blue/yellow, but I think the blue/white looks bad.Ā  They ruined a nice design.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. They still have yellow/gold incorporated in their uniform as a whole, but then the helmet is all white/blue. Just looks out of place imo. Keep those horns yellow/gold!Ā 

Not supposed to list our own team but c'mon man, Saints color rush uniforms are justĀ B|

b665d45e4a80de63bcbe1ae1b71e4d07--new-orleans-saints.jpg

In no specific order,

Raiders home and away, clean and classic

Bears home, clean and classic

Seahawks home and away but not green alternate. Nike did a great job redesigning these.Ā 

Dolphins home and away, another great redesign by Nike.Ā 

Saints home and away with gold lettering. These look so clean with the gold lettering. I think their away jerseys before were black lettering and ugly.Ā 

Chiefs home only.

Chargers powder blue.Ā 

Bills home and away, probably my favorite jersey/helmet scheme in the league outside of the Raiders.Ā 

Steeers home and away, classic.

Browns home and away, classic.Ā 

Packers home and away, classic.Ā 

Washington home.Ā 

Worst jersey is probably Tampa Bay and I also feel Detroit is overdue for a redesign.Ā 

I actually really like the Rams' white uniforms, but I'm not so fond of the home ones. I wish the logo on the shoulders was the white one though, it looks much better IMO.Ā 

I know it said not your team, but the Pats regular and color rush uniforms are great too.

13 hours ago, SWATcha said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. They still have yellow/gold incorporated in their uniform as a whole, but then the helmet is all white/blue. Just looks out of place imo. Keep those horns yellow/gold!Ā 

Not supposed to list our own team but c'mon man, Saints color rush uniforms are justĀ B|

b665d45e4a80de63bcbe1ae1b71e4d07--new-orleans-saints.jpg

Yep.Ā  The Saints' unis are great too!

Archived