Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, Geezy said:

He was also playing With the best DBs is the league in one of the better defenses in the league. If he was worth the headache I’m sure he’d be signed by now. Obviously it isn’t just a one time deal or other teams would’ve been all over him. He’s flirted with Dallas for year and Jerry won’t even bite. 

Regardless though he's a major upgrade over Erik Harris and there's no risk in bringing him in because you can cut him and owe him nothing. 

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Is Henry Ruggs going to get his targets up? Man is too good to be guarded but only had 3 targets last game. He should be getting atleast 8 targets a game 

Probably not 100% healthy and don't want to overuse him early as his presence on the field makes the Offense better. One of these weeks we will 'feature' him and then he'll be game planned against and we will go elsewhere. I wanted Jeudy but glad we got Ruggs. A trade up for Lamb after Ruggs would have worked too but I think Edwards will be a 1,000 yard WR and on a cheap contract. 

44 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Who is going put up better numbers this year... Shenault or Ruggs 

I think Ruggs. Shenault currently has 100 more yards than Ruggs but he has also essentially played 3.5 more games. Ruggs has only been healthy for a game and a half so far this year and in those two games he put up 180 yards. I think there's a pretty good chance that Ruggs finishes the season with 1,000+ yards. He'll need 820 yards over the next 11 games (75 ypg) to hit the 1K mark which seems doable for sure. 

51 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Ruggs, barring both are healthy of course. He's our WR1 (Waller will get more looks though), has a better QB throwing to him and quite frankly is just a much better player. Shenault is no doubt fun to watch and will be a good playmaker.

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

I'd say Ruggs cause he is our WR1 and doesn't need as nearly many plays as Sheanault due to his speed. Sheanault would need way more volume than Ruggs to have a better season. And Sheanault is currently their WR2 behind Chark who is very good.

Picked up Ruggs last night from waivers in fantasy. I hope he becomes a star 🌟 year one. I’m a league with nothing but Cowboy and 49er fans. Guy reached on Ruggs in the draft and dropped him. Would be sweet to win the league with Ruggs, and Jacobs. I might pick up DC next week lol

Edited by Humble_Beast

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I'd say Ruggs cause he is our WR1 and doesn't need as nearly many plays as Sheanault due to his speed. Sheanault would need way more volume than Ruggs to have a better season. And Sheanault is currently their WR2 behind Chark who is very good.

I’m a really big fan of Shenault. I still think he should have went top 20 if didn’t hurt his core. Shenault and Ruggs combo would have been nasty. Shenault reminds me of a AJ Brown type. A big physical wideout who is a baller. Shenault 220 and he is super explosive. Jags suck this year, but I like what they did in the draft. I guess it worked out because we got Edwards, Shenault and Ruggs combo would have been 🔥🔥.... 

Edited by Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

I’m a really big fan of Shenault. I still think he should have went top 20 if didn’t hurt his core. Shenault and Ruggs combo would have been nasty. Shenault reminds me of a AJ Brown type. A big physical wideout who is a baller. Shenault 220 and he is super explosive. Jags suck this year, but I like what they did in the draft. I guess it worked out because we got Edwards, Shenault and Ruggs combo would have been 🔥🔥.... 

Shenault was one of my favorite players from the 2020 class, he's going to be a stud. The 2020 WR class looks as good as advertised so far. 

• Like 1