Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Mayock dropping truth bombs. 
1 playmaker, alone is tough to bring in. . . but If we can, 1 alone will impact this D alot. 
Im not saying make it good, But, itll be noticeably better from just 1 impact player

If we added Deforest Buckner or Chris Jones, this defense would look a lot different. Ditto for Fletcher Cox, etc.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

If we added Deforest Buckner or Chris Jones, this defense would look a lot different. Ditto for Fletcher Cox, etc.

Said that last year when the Colts got him. A splash move would be getting a war daddy inside to make everything click. The staff knows it too. 

The single dumbest move this team has made is having all the assets available to trade up to 3 and take Quinnen Williams and settling for Ferrell instead. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Nah I think if anything it's motivation. He seems like a good kid.

I can never get images to post, but those first two comments sum up Raidernation currently:

Picture of Watson in a Raider uniform - "Don't worry Henry, help is on the way"  

Followed by the comment "that's not a picture of defensive player"

I couldn't help but laugh. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

It’s not his fault mm drafted him so high dude’s a late first rounder early 2nd lol. Hard to read hr3 but his body language on the field imo isn’t good

Wouldn’t be the first wideout MM ran out of town... MM needs to stop being a sheriff, 2020 athletes feel like they are more than an athlete... Just the times and modern america 

3 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Per the athletic:

Agholor screamed at teammates after the dolphins loss and said there was a lack of accountability and hard work.

I love it. Resign him right now.

Wow that’s a leader right there. That’s what leaders of the offense do.....that’s mamba stuff 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Fwiw Daryl Worley commented on an IG post about this saying it was a lie.

45 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I really do hope that it’s a lie cause if someone comes at you and says y’all suck and nobody says anything then that’s bad. 

LOL. Yeah clearly some drama. The team was soft last year though. No one can deny that.