Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Wow bruh I’m glad I’ll never meet some of y’all in real life I sware you’d never say that in real life to a black man. Oh boy.

We already know you call everything racist cough. Probably blame things in your life on it as well when none of it is due to racism. Anyone can accomplish anything. We’ve already had this discussion with politics where 90% of the subforum disagreed with you. 

10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We already know you call everything racist cough. Probably blame things in your life on it as well when none of it is due to racism. Anyone can accomplish anything. We’ve already had this discussion with politics where 90% of the subforum disagreed with you. 

Talking about other posters but You just exposed yourself congratulations again tell me when you say that in real life to real people guy until then enjoy your fake internet tough guy life

• Like 2

19 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You serious? Are you one of those people who legit points and calls every single thing a person does racist? Do you also blame all of your failures in life on racism too……? (Not saying you’re a failure of any kind)

Grudens comments are something he should apologize for, but racist? He was making a crude joke. You can joke about anyones appearance. I’m not sure why race has to play a role here. 

Stop buying into the media that everything is racist. And I would really hope you don’t blame anything in your life on racism. Anyone can accomplish anything. Quite easily.

You’ve exposed no one but yourself, as a racism grifter who thinks everything is racist, and probably blames things in his life on racism. 

This post was out of line. This why I aint really  speak on this gruden story. I knew the rabbit hole this was headed to. 

• Like 3

On 10/10/2021 at 1:14 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Talking about other posters but You just exposed yourself congratulations again tell me when you say that in real life to real people guy until then enjoy your fake internet tough guy life

If anyone is a fake internet tough guy it’s you. You constantly say people are exposed and constantly instigating (this seems to be your gimmick) when you have exposed no one but yourself that any little thing is racist. You are the one who is the instigator, for several months. I’m not being “tough”.  I’m simply disagreeing with your takes that everything is racist. This subforum 95% wholeheartedly disagreed with you last time we had a similar discussion. Also if you look at the other Raider Forum as well that some posters here frequent, 95% there also agree this was massively thrown out of proportion and not racist. Yes, Gruden said something dumb that he should apologize for. It’s not racist though and it’s also being blown way way out of proportion. 

Society is soft as hell these days. 

Also I’m not the one who brought up the Gruden story. I’m also not the one who started talking **** in this sub saying people have been “exposed” before I even posted. That would be garcia. If you post something dumb like that, you are going to get a response. Period.

Anyways, done talking about this. The whole situation is blown out of proportion. Wayyyy out of proportion. Nothing will happen to Gruden, maybe a fine.  

You and garcia always are the instigators with the “exposed” comments, and then when someone calls you out on them, you play the victim role and act like you aren’t the ones who started this garbage. Hilarious. Really hilarious. You’ve done the same thing to many other posters, who have also called you out on them. You are the tough guy. Not me. I cannot even count how many people you have called “exposed” in this sub over several months. At least 10+. You are a “tough guy” with a victim mentality complex. Straight up. 

Done here. No one should of brought up the story to begin with. 

Edited by BayRaider

On 10/10/2021 at 8:36 AM, Turnobili said:

Grudens been talking about this mystical joker player since he got here. First it was supposedly carrier. Then Bowden. Now drake. 

Also our special teams have been mediocre for years

maybe we could have just hung onto Cordarelle Patterson?

Did he hype up Carrier ? I don’t remember that lol

On 10/10/2021 at 8:54 AM, big_palooka said:

You referring to me? I'm not saying his comments were out of bounds. And should more come to light that identify him as "being a racist" then I'll judge accordingly. There has been no suggestion of this being his character. His players have always spoken highly of him. The people he has worked with the same. 

Making an off color remark should not condemn someone who's character has not been questioned before. 

Sterling's comments were far more egregious and matched the character of the man himself. I don't see that here with Gruden. And I am by no means a Gruden stan, but his long standing character does not suggest he a racist person. Should more come out, then

I will say, his rubber lips comment was certainly a lame attempt at a CYA.

What about his character now? Is all of what he said just words. Supporting nassib publicly while saying what he said about micheal Sam privately. What do that say about his character. Let me guess he got more accepting from the day Sam got drafted till now. 

5 hours ago, dante9876 said:

What about his character now? Is all of what he said just words. Supporting nassib publicly while saying what he said about micheal Sam privately. What do that say about his character. Let me guess he got more accepting from the day Sam got drafted till now. 

Showed his true colors. His character turned out to be trash. As I said, should more come to light, it would change my opinion. What's unnerving is this man has been a household name since the early 2000's and there was never a hint of any of this prior which says a lot about the people in this industry who protected these types of comments from him. And shows Gruden is one layer of what is surely a deep good 'ol boys network who engage in this type behavior. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BayRaider said:

If anyone is a fake internet tough guy it’s you. You constantly say people are exposed and constantly instigating (this seems to be your gimmick) when you have exposed no one but yourself that any little thing is racist. You are the one who is the instigator, for several months. I’m not being “tough”.  I’m simply disagreeing with your takes that everything is racist. This subforum 95% wholeheartedly disagreed with you last time we had a similar discussion. Also if you look at the other Raider Forum as well that some posters here frequent, 95% there also agree this was massively thrown out of proportion and not racist. Yes, Gruden said something dumb that he should apologize for. It’s not racist though and it’s also being blown way way out of proportion. 

Also I’m not the one who brought up the Gruden story. I’m also not the one who started talking **** in this sub saying people have been “exposed” before I even posted. That would be garcia. If you post something dumb like that, you are going to get a response. Period.

Anyways, done talking about this. The whole situation is blown out of proportion. Wayyyy out of proportion. Nothing will happen to Gruden, maybe a fine.  

You and garcia always are the instigators with the “exposed” comments, and then when someone calls you out on them, you play the victim role and act like you aren’t the ones who started this garbage. Hilarious. Really hilarious. You’ve done the same thing to many other posters, who have also called you out on them. You are the tough guy. Not me. I cannot even count how many people you have called “exposed” in this sub over several months. At least 10+. You are a “tough guy” with a victim mentality complex. Straight up. 

Don’t worry the fact that you were able to go on that remy type of rant and not even be approached by our mod speaks volumes more than I could ever type.

All I’m saying is practice what you preach if that’s how you feel don’t just grace us with your beliefs go outside tell others too. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I wish the Raider players were tough guys instead of playing like *******.

10 hours ago, dante9876 said:

I will not defend his comment but when it comes to this subject people tend to have a change of heart pretty quickly when it hits home.  I saw it in my own family.  Make comments about it then one of your kids come out and then you become a supporter.  It is easy to say hurtful words when you do not know the person but Nassib coming out could have changed Gruden some.  Does not mean he did for sure but on this one I could see it happening.

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Showed his true colors. His character turned out to be trash. As I said, should more come to light, it would change my opinion. What's unnerving is this man has been a household name since the early 2000's and there was never a hint of any of this prior which says a lot about the people in this industry who protected these types of comments from him. And shows Gruden is one layer of what is surely a deep good 'ol boys network who engage in this type behavior. 

I agree with this.  The league should do an audit of every team including the players.  Would never happen but there would be a lot of people exposed.

On 10/11/2021 at 11:57 PM, dante9876 said:

If a player can play, why should it matter if he's gay?