Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

11 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Hondo saying the Raiders have been fielding calls about Renfrow, and in his opinion thinks they will trade him for a draft pick.

I loved me some Renfrow but I think Meyers is an upgrade and shockingly cheaper. I am more than happy to get a mid-rounder for him if at all possible.

32 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I loved me some Renfrow but I think Meyers is an upgrade and shockingly cheaper. I am more than happy to get a mid-rounder for him if at all possible.

Renfrow was fun, and he was "ours", but he's admittedly limited and the age/injury factor with him is going to get worse with time. 

A 3rd or a high 4th, see ya bud. 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Look at the YAC yards before saying that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

If they trade Renfrow they better sign DJ Chark.

Adams,  Meyers, Chark I could live with.

Gimme Agholor or bring back Hollins and draft a WR project on day 3 like Hasselwood. 

I feel like WR is getting undervalued in this years draft due to the depth elsewhere. Should be able to land someone pretty solid rounds 4 onward.