Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Josh gonna have to spend extra time with Renfrow so dude can stop running into Adam’s out there. 

If we keep Renfrow with Jimmy G in JMD's offense, im curious to see if he'll get more option routes ala Welker/Amendola. He'd theoretically thrive in that role if he can stay healthy and have a rapport with Jimmy.

Matt Corral would be a smart trade target 

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/matt-corral/3200434f-5264-4234-3a2e-d0d8c1f80e47

I'm not sure if he would be the QB of the future but he would be solid QB2. He would be on a cheap rookie deal for 3 more years too. Would probably cost just a late round pick or even a late pick swamp like a 5th for Corrall and 6th. He's going be an after thought in Carolina with their #1 pick. 

Edited by Humble_Beast
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

If Renfrow gets traded I'll be livid. He's one of my favorite players, so unconventional and found success. His route running is a thing of beauty.  It will be very hard for me to find any hope watching McDaniels dismantle this team like this. At this point, we're just an mish mash of backups and role players. Other than Jacobs and Adams, where's the heart of this team? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NickButera said:

If Renfrow gets traded I'll be livid. He's one of my favorite players, so unconventional and found success. His route running is a thing of beauty.  It will be very hard for me to find any hope watching McDaniels dismantle this team like this. At this point, we're just an mish mash of backups and role players. Other than Jacobs and Adams, where's the heart of this team? 

Pretty idiotic of them to let his guarantees trigger then trade him too…

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Theoretically, there's no reason Renfrow shouldn't have Pro Bowl numbers in this offense. His strengths are exactly what they demand out of the slot in this scheme. I would too be furious of he was traded.

I as well don't see much heart on the team, especially on defense. Maxx needs someone else to help bring the juice. My prayers are that we go BPA on D at #7. We need a serious infusion of splash play ability and energy on defense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

Theoretically, there's no reason Renfrow shouldn't have Pro Bowl numbers in this offense. His strengths are exactly what they demand out of the slot in this scheme. I would too be furious of he was traded.

I as well don't see much heart on the team, especially on defense. Maxx needs someone else to help bring the juice. My prayers are that we go BPA on D at #7. We need a serious infusion of splash play ability and energy on defense.

Renfrow's numbers have never really been that great outside of the one season he was spammed targets.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Renfrow's numbers have never really been that great outside of the one season he was spammed targets.

Kinda my point. This system should be tailor made for him to put out career numbers. I expect we'll see more if he can be healthy and a QB like Jimmy that likes his safety valves and the intermediate part of the field.

Edited by riceman80

I think the weirdest part would be, Zeigler and Co. Spent all this money to lock up Carr, Waller, Renfrow and now all 3 of them are gone after a year of these new contracts? What does that tell any player that wants to stay here or take a contract extension? Also what does that say about this new offices judgement? It blows like the wind and has no commitment to their decisions or plan.

• Like 2