Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

I like how we brought back some depth for cheap. I hate to be on day2/3 and reaching for needs, having depth allows the team to draft BPA and possibly find gems. I kinda wish we were bringing these depth pieces for cheap 

• Jerry Tillery, Jayon Brown, Micah Kiser, Jordan Jenkins, Isaac Rochell 

Looks like we are going to let test the market.

• Moreau, Ferrell, Perryman,  Mack Hollins test the market.

Everyone wants the following back. Be interesting

• Elu, Billings, Harmon, Rock 
Edited by Humble_Beast
  • Like 1

I wonder why so many of our FA players hit the market and were not retained.  Was it because Jm/DZ let them walk or did the players want nothing to do with what is going on with this franchise?  My guess is that players like Perryman are bolting because JM is toxic and incompetent.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I wonder why so many of our FA players hit the market and were not retained.  Was it because Jm/DZ let them walk or did the players want nothing to do with what is going on with this franchise?  My guess is that players like Perryman are bolting because JM is toxic and incompetent.  

I've read Perryman did/does want to play in Vegas. I'm guessing it's just financials but who exactly knows. I loved me some Perryman.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I've read Perryman did/does want to play in Vegas. I'm guessing it's just financials but who exactly knows. I loved me some Perryman.

Perryman saying he wants to play in Vegas is just player speak.  He is not going to bash his old employer while he is on the FA market, that would be unwise as if the market is not what he expected and the Raiders offer him significantly more than any other team he may return.  I place the odds of that happening at less than 10 percent.  If he really wanted to be here he would have resigned and not tested free agency. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

But everyone had nothing but good things to say about JM, remember!?!?!?!?

It was nothing like everyone polishing Urb's knob as long as he was still actually the coach of the Jaguars, remember?!?!?!?!?

Guys saw us jettison a QB who had no chance and follow up by trading another star for peanuts. They're checked out on this regime. It's Denver 09 all over again. 

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Trying to stack comp picks. 

8 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

But everyone had nothing but good things to say about JM, remember!?!?!?!?

It was nothing like everyone polishing Urb's knob as long as he was still actually the coach of the Jaguars, remember?!?!?!?!?

Guys saw us jettison a QB who had no chance and follow up by trading another star for peanuts. They're checked out on this regime. It's Denver 09 all over again. 

Let’s be real, how many of the guys we let test the market have signed elsewhere? Most would jump at the chance to re-up with the Raiders.