Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

23 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I think Amendola is a good signing.  I think he could really help Renfrow.  Hopefully we keep Renfrow.  I’m all for hiring younger ex player coaches, especially when they were smart players.

Renfrow should stay with the Raiders the rest of his career than be a coach. I have nothing but respect for him. He does it all with heart.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

One coach for every win in McDaniels career best season as a HC. 

If we add one more, we'll have a coach for every game McDaniels has won in his last two years as a HC. 

We now have two more ex Pats on the coaching staff than McDaniels has wins as the Raiders HC. 

We have more ex Pats on the coaching staff than we have LBs. 

We have more ex Pats on the coaching staff than Jimmy G had wins last year. 

We now have more ex Pats on the coaching staff than Jakobi Meyers had receiving TDs last year. 

We now have 2 more ex Pats on the coaching staff than we had blown double digit leads last year. 

We now have more ex Pats on the coaching staff than we have returning starters on defense. 

We now have as many ex Pats on the coaching staff as we have returning starters on offense (for now). 

#theexpatway

Imagine being this salty you'd waste time typing all of this.... 

Are we just ignoring the fact all HCs reach into their previous team for coaches? And giving a former player (Amendola) an assistant job is bad why? Because he played for McDaniels?

He's was a smart player. Excellent on STs and will assist Edgar Bennett (Packers FYI).... oh no!

You guys just want to be pissed at everything I swear..... 

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 1

I can’t say I’m completely enthused with this staff so far but they deserve another year of patience at this point. I’m more concerned with the anonymous exec that has been trashing them today and criticizing their eye for talent. Confidence is low but hopefully my gut is wrong. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

The level of pompousness 🙄

what do you care about how he spends his time…. Maybe he was posting while taking a ****.  Would that make it acceptable use of time for your majesty?

• Like 2

I have no problem bringing in ex Pat coaches if they were did a good job there.  What I wouldn’t want but fully expect to be happening is JMD trying to export “the Patriot Way… or no way”.  He isn’t Billicheck and while he is the coach he needs to not lose the locker room in due time.

25 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

what do you care about how he spends his time…. Maybe he was posting while taking a ****.  Would that make it acceptable use of time for your majesty?

Sick of hearing it. Every time the Raiders sign a player or a coach he cries and ish posts about it and everything else. 

Gets old. There is good and bad in everything.... but the anti-Patriot way guys are insufferable. 

As if the Raiders have had any success in the last 20 years to feel so entitled to have something better. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Are we just ignoring the fact all HCs reach into their previous team for coaches? And giving a former player (Amendola) an assistant job is bad why? Because he played for McDaniels?

He's was a smart player. Excellent on STs and will assist Edgar Bennett (Packers FYI).... oh no!

You guys just want to be pissed at everything I swear..... 

Someone is....

triggered GIF

I swear, if anyone wants to give Big Palooka's fragile ego a conniption fit, crack a joke about his man crush coaching staff and forget to tag him in it. It's like clockwork. 

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Sick of hearing it. Every time the Raiders sign a player or a coach he cries and ish posts about it and everything else. 

Gets old. There is good and bad in everything.... but the anti-Patriot way guys are insufferable. 

As if the Raiders have had any success in the last 20 years to feel so entitled to have something better. 

It's a forum you troglodytic moron. That's literally what one does here.

What gets old is you being a pretentious **** who incessantly gets defensive over every little thing. There is good and bad in everything.... but the Patriot way guys are insufferable

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Meh, let him continue to be insufferably pompous. 

McDaniels probably tells him when it's ok to come home. What else is he going to possibly do?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

So now you know how “Carr-Stan’s” felt.

to constantly complain about peoples complaints is still complaining by you.  Also, the lack of ability to not comment on those complaints is concerning.

Well, I think if over the last 20 years we say success of exporting the patriot way to other teams, people would be more willing to accept it.  

I think the main problem is the lack of trust in JMD.  The reality is McD couldn’t hold Belichick’s jockstrap, he isn’t the leader and man that Bill is and never will be.  You can’t just act like Bill when your not genuinely the type of man Bill is.  That’s the problem… Bill is a man of honor and respect.  JMD is the guy who runs to the media to put out bad press on dissidents.  I’m sorry but the guys a complete fraud and coward in my eyes, no respect is warranted.  From Cutler to Irsay to Carr to Waller and so many in between.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

What gets old is you being a pretentious **** who incessantly gets defensive over every little thing. There is good and bad in everything.... but the Patriot way guys are insufferable

I spit my smoothie out reading this.  Omg!

If the patriot way worked without Belicheck then why has every coaches who left and tried it fail in doing so?  Maybe the magic lies within Bill and Bill alone and it should be called the “Belicheck Way”.  

13 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'm not even a fan of the Patriot way. Not a fan of JMD even. All I've ever said is he deserves a chance to do the job he was hired to do.

YOU and select others like to paint this narrative because I say let's exercise some patience while they instal their vision of things. I said let's stop judging the DC when he has little to no talent year over year and you lost your mind calling me a Graham something or other...

I've literally said I'm 90% sure it will be a bust. But you're not commenting on that stuff are you? 

Educate yourself

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

I'm not even a fan of the Patriot way. Not a fan of JMD even. All I've ever said is he deserves a chance to do the job he was hired to do.

YOU and select others like to paint this narrative because I say let's exercise some patience while they instal their vision of things. I said let's stop judging the DC when he has little to no talent year over year and you lost your mind calling me a Graham something or other...

I've literally said I'm 90% sure it will be a bust. But you're not commenting on that stuff are you? 

Educate yourself

Why do you do the “educate yourself” bit.  It’s just childish and meant to antagonize a hostile reaction.  It’s just unnecessary and a ridiculous emotional outburst.

Also, I like Graham* so I don’t think that was me.  But It’s okay… there’s lots of people here, it’s easy to confuse something like that, I’m sure I’ve done it myself.

*: I think he’s capable of being a good DC, but only time will tell…. Even good coaches can fail.

I think you’d be absolutely right about giving JMD a fair chance… if there weren’t so many warning signs consistent with his past failures in Denver as well as some pretty big behavioral issues that Effect his relationship with players.

3 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Why do you do the “educate yourself” bit.  It’s just childish and meant to antagonize a hostile reaction.  It’s just unnecessary and a ridiculous emotional outburst.

Also, I like Graham* so I don’t think that was me.  But It’s okay… there’s lots of people here, it’s easy to confuse something like that, I’m sure I’ve done it myself.

*: I think he’s capable of being a good DC, but only time will tell…. Even good coaches can fail.

I think you’d be absolutely right about giving JMD a fair chance… if there weren’t so many warning signs consistent with his past failures in Denver as well as some pretty big behavioral issues that Effect his relationship with players.

Bro has the spinal integrity of a wet noodle when it comes to defending his position. Recently he's started trying to downplay his fanboyism as it becomes more and more apparent that defending the actual job done by McDaniels, Zeigler, and Co. is a fool's errand. 

A fool's errand for a fool. It's pretty pathetic really. 

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Educate yourself

James Van Der Beek Drinking GIF

Hilarious.

No, dude, I called you a massive Graham fanboy when you stuck your fingers in your ears and screeched "nanny nanny boo boo" like the chuld you are any time someone came with statistical facts while criticizing his historical job performance that you tried to defend with emotional feel feels.

Go drink some cranberry juice.