Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Sick of hearing it. Every time the Raiders sign a player or a coach he cries and ish posts about it and everything else. 

Gets old. 

I had some posters I Iggy'd because they sounded like broken records (from my perspective) but I usually unIggy them once the season starts. Good comments overall but sometimes...OCD is a hell of a drug. lol

11 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Why do you do the “educate yourself” bit.  It’s just childish and meant to antagonize a hostile reaction.  It’s just unnecessary and a ridiculous emotional outburst.

Also, I like Graham* so I don’t think that was me.  But It’s okay… there’s lots of people here, it’s easy to confuse something like that, I’m sure I’ve done it myself.

*: I think he’s capable of being a good DC, but only time will tell…. Even good coaches can fail.

I think you’d be absolutely right about giving JMD a fair chance… if there weren’t so many warning signs consistent with his past failures in Denver as well as some pretty big behavioral issues that Effect his relationship with players.

Wasn't even replying to you dude.... so not sure what you're going off on. 

8 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Bro has the spinal integrity of a wet noodle when it comes to defending his position. Recently he's started trying to downplay his fanboyism as it becomes more and more apparent that defending the actual job done by McDaniels, Zeigler, and Co. is a fool's errand. 

A fool's errand for a fool. It's pretty pathetic really. 

There was no position to defend. YOU created the narrative because I said give it some time.

What's pathetic is how serious you take this stuff.... Do you really care that much about being right about this? Get a life princess. 

8 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

James Van Der Beek Drinking GIF

Hilarious.

No, dude, I called you a massive Graham fanboy when you stuck your fingers in your ears and screeched "nanny nanny boo boo" like the chuld you are any time someone came with statistical facts while criticizing his historical job performance that you tried to defend with emotional feel feels.

Go drink some cranberry juice. 

Oh right, your cherry picked stats that ignore the 2020 season where he had a top ranked defense. Got it. And the fact you don't want to acknowledge the complete lack of talent he's had on his rosters.

I've only defended the fact that you cannot judge a coach when they are fielding a unit with no start talent. No depth and injuries to key players.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Wasn't even replying to you dude.... so not sure what you're going off on. 

There was no position to defend. YOU created the narrative because I said give it some time.

What's pathetic is how serious you take this stuff.... Do you really care that much about being right about this? Get a life princess. 

Lol dude you have issues. Get help. Like serious help. Delusions, overtly aggressive behavior, antisocial tendencies, an inability to cope or follow a logical train of thought beyond point A to B. an incredibly high sense of self importance, obsessive compulsiveness, hypocrisy, deranged detachment from an established narrative of events....the list goes on and on. 

Text 741741. They can help. You need it. 

• Like 2

I really don’t want to get dragged into this weird d***k measuring contest, but it’s a little rich to claim this is all on BP. There’s rather a lot of vitriol coming from a number of posters - definitely not just him.

There was the smallest window of like 2 days where we had some genuinely good conversation going and you guys weren’t at each other constantly. It’s starting to really bring this place down.

Can’t we all just get along!!! We’ve got a draft to look forward to. Surely this is the one thing we can all coalesce around. It’s the one time of the year we have an iota of hope. Until that hope is quickly extinguished by, ‘And the Raiders select…..Clelin Ferrel……Alex Leatherwood……after trading up to 3, Will Levis’.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, reddevil said:

I really don’t want to get dragged into this weird d***k measuring contest, but it’s a little rich to claim this is all on BP. There’s rather a lot of vitriol coming from a number of posters - definitely not just him.

There was the smallest window of like 2 days where we had some genuinely good conversation going and you guys weren’t at each other constantly. It’s starting to really bring this place down.

Can’t we all just get along!!! We’ve got a draft to look forward to. Surely this is the one thing we can all coalesce around. It’s the one time of the year we have an iota of hope. Until that hope is quickly extinguished by, ‘And the Raiders select…..Clelin Ferrel……Alex Leatherwood……after trading up to 3, Will Levis’.

The thing is you don’t get to get annoyed by other peoples opinions, demand we give the FO a chance, call for unity, and then throw in a inflammatory last sentence.

honestly, tho he’s not wrong in general.  The FO is going to get this year to prove themselves, F what we all think, and BP isn’t even saying JMD is likely to succeed.  It’s just the attitude and hypocrisy (he was very negative about Carr and other things for years) that upsets people. 

for years I’ve said we should all be nicer to people on here… it’s like talking to the wall.  You show any weakness here people jump on you. Seriously, it’s worse then level 4 prison…. I kid you not.  We have a worse culture here then JmD’s lockerroom.

Edited by jimkelly02

3 hours ago, reddevil said:

Agree and apologies for my feeding into it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

The thing is you don’t get to get annoyed by other peoples opinions, demand we give the FO a chance, call for unity, and then throw in a inflammatory last sentence.

honestly, tho he’s not wrong in general.  The FO is going to get this year to prove themselves, F what we all think, and BP isn’t even saying JMD is likely to succeed.  It’s just the attitude and hypocrisy (he was very negative about Carr and other things for years) that upsets people. 

for years I’ve said we should all be nicer to people on here… it’s like talking to the wall.  You show any weakness here people jump on you. Seriously, it’s worse then level 4 prison…. I kid you not.  We have a worse culture here then JmD’s lockerroom.

Thank you! That is all I've ever said, but somehow get derogatory remarks tossed at me for saying give them a chance. And for the record, I'm not the one who started the inflammatory stuff. Nick Cage has had it out for me all year because I said Graham doesn't have anything to work with.

I also supported Carr for years. Been tired of him since 2019/2020 to be fair. 

You know, I suppose there was a small part of me that misses the days around  the forum when our team was considered unilaterally trash with no hope of being resurrected. The forum was always at eachothers throats almost all the time. It made for lots of popcorn eating. It feels like the winds are blowing in from the East again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

You know, I suppose there was a small part of me that misses the days around  the forum when our team was considered unilaterally trash with no hope of being resurrected. The forum was always at eachothers throats almost all the time. It made for lots of popcorn eating. It feels like the winds are blowing in from the East again. 

This season will be pure entertainment. Between the newly minted Saints fans and the never-Pats crowd there is a powder keg ready to explode. 

I would not want to be a mod. And props to you and @MrOaktown_56 for "letting them play" so to speak. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

This season will be pure entertainment. Between the newly minted Saints fans and the never-Pats crowd there is a powder keg ready to explode. 

I would not want to be a mod. And props to you and @MrOaktown_56 for "letting them play" so to speak. 

I am gonna let almost everything slide, given how busy I've been in the hospital. If it gets too far, I will intervene. You guys can PM me whenever.

18 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Agree and apologies for my feeding into it. 

Perspective is so interesting:  Starting it vs feeding into it.

anyways, you can play the bigger, better person…. I’m cool being the jerk who calls people on their BS.  

14 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I still think the Raiders can win 8-10 games with a little luck but also can win 5-7 with injuries.

18 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Thank you! That is all I've ever said, but somehow get derogatory remarks tossed at me for saying give them a chance. And for the record, I'm not the one who started the inflammatory stuff. Nick Cage has had it out for me all year because I said Graham doesn't have anything to work with.

I also supported Carr for years. Been tired of him since 2019/2020 to be fair. 

I honestly don’t care all that much about this beefing stuff, but I’m an institutionalized MFer who embraces conflict when I see something I don’t like.

you have plenty of good opinions, I think we agree on a lot of stuff and where we differ is in the semantics or details.

im not saying this to condemn you or belittle… I honestly say this to hopefully end things: I’ll stop being “me” and all the bad that comes with it, if you’ll just tone down the 1 liners that are meant to inflame.  I think we all were being a little ridiculous.  

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1