Where Does Nick Foles Go in 2019?

footbull3196

Which team does Nick Foles go to in 2019?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which team does Nick Foles go to in 2019?

Funny how things shift so quickly. Back in September when Foles couldn’t break 200 passing yards vs Atlanta and lost to the “Fitzmagic” led Bucs, Wentz couldn’t get back into the starting lineup fast enough. Now Foles is a legend again and people are seriously proposing that the Eagles trade Wentz.

Foles is just a younger (slightly better?) Fitzmagic. High highs and low lows, perhaps the best imaginable backup, but in reality not a guy you want for 16 games. 

He'll be starting somewhere desperate next year tho, very well could be my own team. 

9 minutes ago, Slingin' Sammy said:

Funny how things shift so quickly. Back in September when Foles couldn’t break 200 passing yards vs Atlanta and lost to the “Fitzmagic” led Bucs, Wentz couldn’t get back into the starting lineup fast enough. Now Foles is a legend again and people are seriously proposing that the Eagles trade Wentz.

It's madness... Wentz was the damn MVP favorite before he got hurt last year, in year 2! Injury concerns are there, and very real, and Foles has added to his Philly legend the past 2 weeks, but all I can say to the suggestion the Eagles should jump back to Foles (who already had his chance as this team's franchise QB, though some could argue he was just another unfortunate victim of Chip's 2015 madness) is.... come on! You've gotta be really concerned about Wentz's health, I mean not think he is capable of ever being 100% again or finishing seasons, for me to seriously entertain the idea that the Eagles would be wise to stick with Foles and ship out Wentz. 

Another thing is, the only way the Eagles trade Wentz is if they're confident about him ever being Wentz again... and if the Eagles see it, surely other teams will pick up onto it as well and not offer a king's ransom, making it become pointless to trade him...

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It's madness... Wentz was the damn MVP favorite before he got hurt last year, in year 2!

to play devil's advocate, Carr looked like an MVP candidate early in his career too, and now look at him.

Mind you, Wentz's struggles were overblown this year, while Carr has only further regressed.

Just now, Jaguarfan said:

to play devil's advocate, Carr looked like an MVP candidate early in his career too, and now look at him.

Mind you, Wentz's struggles were overblown this year, while Carr has only further regressed.

Wentz wasn't just an MVP candidate though, he was the MVP frontrunner... I do see what you're getting at, but I mean until this year, Carr's 5th season and 2 years removed from his big year, I think the Raiders would have been crazy to part ways with Carr. Only now do I think it's even reasonable to at least think about it since as you've said he seems to be regressing and traumatized in the pocket.

17 hours ago, pnies20 said:

They need to trade Wentz for multiple high picks and keep Foles. He’s always been the better QB.

I'm one of the few in the Eagles forum with this take. I think Carson is the better QB, but not exactly a better fit for Philly. Plus his constant injuries are worrisome. I say sell high.

21 hours ago, Elky said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Howie Roseman sends a few emails/phone calls querying about what he could get for him. This team simply responds to Foles better.

It actually has me thoroughly disgusted. The team only put on their big boy pants this season when Carson got shut down and they realized he wasn't going to keep carrying them anymore.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

It actually has me thoroughly disgusted. The team only put on their big boy pants this season when Carson got shut down and they realized he wasn't going to keep carrying them anymore.

Hint: Wentz isn't as great as everyone thinks he is.

Archived