Where Does Nick Foles Go in 2019?

footbull3196

Which team does Nick Foles go to in 2019?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which team does Nick Foles go to in 2019?

Just now, Elky said:

Hint: Wentz isn't as great as everyone thinks he is.

He IS a top 10 Quarterback. 

HINT: He still wasn't fully recovered this season
HINT: Hardly anyone else on this team aside from Ertz, Cox, and Brooks were playing well this season. Literally everyone else was playing 2 levels lower than they did last season.

Just now, Danger said:

He IS a top 10 Quarterback. 

HINT: He still wasn't fully recovered this season
HINT: Hardly anyone else on this team aside from Ertz, Cox, and Brooks were playing well this season. Literally everyone else was playing 2 levels lower than they did last season.

So you jst admitted that the team responds to Foles better.

6 minutes ago, Elky said:

Yes, but that's not the fault of Wentz. The team needs to look themselves in the mirror and actually give a damn when Wentz is in there. Wentz offers so much more than Foles, if the team actually tried as hard for Wentz as they did for Foles, well, look at how they did last season before Wentz went down. Proof is in the pudding. No one expected Wentz to be a savior in his 2nd season so they were actually still giving it their all. This isn't on Wentz, nor is it on Foles. This is on the rest of the team to do their damn job.

And we need to fire Jim Schwartz. Dude is a bum.

3 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

I'm one of the few in the Eagles forum with this take. I think Carson is the better QB, but not exactly a better fit for Philly. Plus his constant injuries are worrisome. I say sell high.

Trading a QB coming off of 2 season ending injuries, & missing a ton of games, with below 0.500 record the last season, & not being able to motivate his team to play hard (compared to his QB competion)... is the definition of selling low.

30 minutes ago, Elky said:

Let’s not forget they were very close to blowing both the Rams game and the Texans game.  Defense blowing leads and being awful in the fourth quarter has been the real problem all year.

56 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Trading a QB coming off of 2 season ending injuries, & missing a ton of games, with below 0.500 record the last season, & not being able to motivate his team to play hard (compared to his QB competion)... is the definition of selling low.

He's a year removed from an MVP caliber season, is 26 years old, and still has two years on his rookie contract with an upcoming garbage QB class. And how many teams are in need of a QB?

Miami, Cincy, Jags, Broncos, Giants, Tampa 

Philly got a 1st and change for an old washed up Sam Bradford a few years ago. What can they get for Wentz...

If Im Foles Id stay in Philly. There is something to be said to be in a situation where you are happy and comfortable in. If Foles go to another team he is going to end up like Keenum right now in Denver. Keenum was in the perfect situation in Minny with the weapons he had and Shurmur as the OC. Now I know Shurmur left to take the HC job with the Giants so things wouldve been different even if Keenum stayed in Minny. Foles situation is different because Pederson isnt going anywhere because he is the HC. So Foles can continue being in the same situation. Wentz is the starting QB. Anyone who thinks Foles is better than Wentz needs to reevaluate things. Wentz is better. Its tough to have the type of season Wentz had in 2017 again not to mention do that after coming off a serious injury. I dont know if many people were aware of just how bad of an injury Wentz suffered. Wentz is going to be fine as long as he gets healthy. Foles is in the perfect situation because there is no pressure on him, Wentz does have an injury history so having a reliable backup is needed. Also Foles is a hero in Philly. If he goes somewhere else and sneeze too hard and make the fans upset he will become a villain right away. So why be miserable somewhere else when you can be happy, loved, and comfortable with no pressure in Philly? Philly needs Foles as well. So its a win-win on both sides. 

On 12/24/2018 at 3:17 PM, pnies20 said:

They need to trade Wentz for multiple high picks and keep Foles. He’s always been the better QB.

Hope that's a joke. If not please stop.

Players are doing what they always seem to do when the backup is inserted. Step up their game knowing they have to to have a chance. Why this happens and players dont feel the need to do this when the FQB is in, is frustrating.

Watched it occur for years with damn near every McNabb backup. It's the Superman  Complex. Where players assume the Starter will carry them rather than the other way around.

Nick Foles is not better then Carson Wentz but the players around him including the HC who once again changed his offense to suit  Foles, are playing well above what they were, the first 3/4 of the season. 

7 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

If Im Foles Id stay in Philly. There is something to be said to be in a situation where you are happy and comfortable in. If Foles go to another team he is going to end up like Keenum right now in Denver. Keenum was in the perfect situation in Minny with the weapons he had and Shurmur as the OC. Now I know Shurmur left to take the HC job with the Giants so things wouldve been different even if Keenum stayed in Minny. Foles situation is different because Pederson isnt going anywhere because he is the HC. So Foles can continue being in the same situation. Wentz is the starting QB. Anyone who thinks Foles is better than Wentz needs to reevaluate things. Wentz is better. Its tough to have the type of season Wentz had in 2017 again not to mention do that after coming off a serious injury. I dont know if many people were aware of just how bad of an injury Wentz suffered. Wentz is going to be fine as long as he gets healthy. Foles is in the perfect situation because there is no pressure on him, Wentz does have an injury history so having a reliable backup is needed. Also Foles is a hero in Philly. If he goes somewhere else and sneeze too hard and make the fans upset he will become a villain right away. So why be miserable somewhere else when you can be happy, loved, and comfortable with no pressure in Philly? Philly needs Foles as well. So its a win-win on both sides. 

Foles might want a chance to go to a place where a team believes in him to be a starter though. Also, he might get a decent contract thrown his way. It would be tough to turn down that kind of opportunity. Personally, I'd like to see what he can do on a team that really views him as their guy. If I had to put money on it, he's not a long term solution, but stranger things have happened I guess. I don't think he's been anywhere where the coaching staff viewed him as the top dog. 

Archived