Seriously...who can beat the Bears with that D?

ibt734

On 24.12.2018 at 8:25 PM, ibt734 said:

Defenses travel well. Tell me how any team can expose and beat the Bears with the D they have. Goff....exposed. Rodgers....exposed. Cousins....exposed. Who is to say that the Bears can't do to Brees what they did to Goff? If Trubisky plays like he has the last two weeks, how do they lose?

lmfao

On 12/24/2018 at 2:25 PM, ibt734 said:

Defenses travel well. Tell me how any team can expose and beat the Bears with the D they have. Goff....exposed. Rodgers....exposed. Cousins....exposed. Who is to say that the Bears can't do to Brees what they did to Goff? If Trubisky plays like he has the last two weeks, how do they lose?

The highlighted is exactly how that defense and the Bears can be beat.

We've  seen good Trubisky  and bad Trubisky. He has a Blake Bortles 5 TO type game, that defense  wont matters. 

Bears will advance or not based on Trubisky's play good or bad.

3 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

I did read it and why do you always do this?  NFL games are never QB vs QB.  There's a big difference in Brees vs that Chicago defense at Chicago in the snow then Grossman vs Saints bottom 10 pass defense at home.  This isn't a 1v1 boxing match with Brees vs Grossman, or even a basketball game where Grossman is dunking on Brees and playing lock down D.

Its not 1v1 but its vital to have a QB play at a high level in the playoffs or at least have homefield advantage so it can make things easier for the QB and overall team. 

3 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Ik you didnt see the 2006 nfccg so I'll forgive you thinking then results would have been different in the dome.  The Bears were then wire to wire best team in the NFC that year and they completely dominated the saints in that game.  It was over 5 mins into the 3rd qtr.  You could have played that game in the dome, in Hawaii, in Alaska, it wouldnt have mattered.  And it was snowing but it wasnt that bad.  The Bears were just a much, much, much better team than the Saints, w/QB being the only real weakness on that team.  But Rex was GREAT in that CG.  I'm not saying the Rams wint play better at home than they did in Soldier, but the Bears dominated that game while their QB played the worst game of his career.  I wouldnt be so confident if I were you that the results would be different if played again.  

I know how great the Bears was that season but they did benefit from having homefield advantage. I thought in 2009 the Vikings was the better team. They went to the Superdome and got beat. Im not trying to take away from what the Bears did but having homefield advantage is vital because going on the road in the playoffs is tough. 

Archived