An Indepth Look At The Playoffs

stl4life07

1 minute ago, Superman(DH23) said:

First of all I'm not downplaying Mack at all, but they really need to think about Goldman, bc hes decided these last few weeks to own the middle of the LOS and it's not fair what he is doing to OCs and OGs at this point, especially with Hicks lined up next to him.  Mack is going to get his, bit so much attention has to be devoted to him that it makes it really tough on your IOL bc of the 700+ lbs that is dominating right now

eagles dont give lane help he doesnt need it

AFC:

Best: Chiefs/Chargers

Worst: Texans/Colts

Most dangerous: Ravens

Winner: Patriots

All about match ups. It's the Patriots, so lady luck will smile their good fortune and gift them the worst AFC playoff team: the Texans. Hopkins, Watt, Clowney and Hopkins - how are they the worst? Watson was sacked an ungodly amount of times. Their running game is shaky against good teams. And I just don't think they're very good. They have two wins against playoff teams and both (Colts and Cowboys) came before these teams were actually, well, playoff caliber teams. They lost to the "playoff" Colts next time they played in Houston.

I believe either the Ravens, Chargers or Chiefs *could* beat the Patriots - but if Houston beats the Colts, that's an easy win for the Patriots - which will force the Chiefs to play either the Chargers or Ravens - one beat them in KC and the other took them to OT. I believe the Chiefs will lose gifting the Patriots with a home game for the AFCCG, in which they will narrowly defeat the Chargers or Ravens, similar to last year against the Jags.

NFC:

Best: Saints

Worst: Seahawks

Most dangerous: Eagles

WInner: Saints or Rams

Been the two best teams all year and I have to believe we can win at least one playoff game, which would set up this insane NFCCG. Saints would definitely have the advantage playing at home, but since our game against them, both offenses have gotten worse and both defenses have gotten better. So no clue what would happen.

I don't know... something tells me Seattle is being overlooked. Great coach check, great running game check, great QB check, good defense check. I would not be shocked in the least if Seattle takes the NFC. 

I don't really care about the AFC honestly, but rooting for the Chiefs or Chargers

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

AFC: 

BEST: Chargers.  Dont cry to me about the Chiefs.  The Chiefs arent going anywhere with Bob Suttons defense. They will be 1 and done.  The Chargers.might have the NFLs best roster.  They are the most balanced team in the AFC and are by far the best road team.  Your wildcard SuperBowl rep right here.  Spoiler alert.

Least: Patriots.  Stay with me here.  

Ha no 

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

Patriots have beat the Chiefs, Bears(road), Colts and Texans. Tom Brady also has never lost to a Philip Rivers led Chargers team 7-0 all time 2-0 in the playoffs. Also 2 of those playoff teams games against Patriots weren't even close(Texans and Colts) and in the last few games have looked like a top 3 offense again. Belichick is also 11-0 against rookie QBs which bodes well against the Ravens rookie QB Lamar Jackson.

7 minutes ago, Classic said:

Patriots have beat the Chiefs, Bears(road), Colts and Texans. Tom Brady also has never lost to a Philip Rivers led Chargers team 7-0 all time 2-0 in the playoffs. Also 2 of those playoff teams games against Patriots weren't even close(Texans and Colts) and in the last few games have looked like a top 3 offense again. Belichick is also 11-0 against rookie QBs which bodes well against the Ravens rookie QB Lamar Jackson.

Just don’t run into Nick Foles in the Super Bowl 

3 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

AFC: 

Least: Patriots.  Stay with me here.  The Pat's dont have a top 10 defense or offense.  They are 11-5 in a division where they are virtually guaranteed to go 5-1 or 6-0 every year. 

I wonder how the Patriots did this season when playing against playoff teams like the Texans, Colts, Chiefs and Bears?

17 minutes ago, FinSting said:

I wonder how the Patriots did this season when playing against playoff teams like the Texans, Colts, Chiefs and Bears?

Bears were the only ones they faced o. the road, and that was without a healthy Mack or Allen Robinson.  And I did stress neutral field

32 minutes ago, FinSting said:

I'm also not sure how Superman comes up with the facts that NE does not have a top 10 offense or defense. 4th in points scored and 7th in points allowed.

On 12/31/2018 at 4:42 PM, SBLIII said:

I'm also not sure how Superman comes up with the facts that NE does not have a top 10 offense or defense. 4th in points scored and 7th in points allowed.

It's the fault of the AFC East, brah. When the Pats always throw a Mollywhoppin' on every other NFL team en route to 900 Super Bowl appearances, you gots to reach into the darkness and try to blame the Fins, Bills and Jets. 

11 hours ago, FinSting said:

It's the fault of the AFC East, brah. When the Pats always throw a Mollywhoppin' on every other NFL team en route to 900 Super Bowl appearances, you gots to reach into the darkness and try to blame the Fins, Bills and Jets. 

The Pat's didnt throw a mollywhoopin on anybody this year.  They won or lost close games.  

4 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

The Pat's didnt throw a mollywhoopin on anybody this year.  They won or lost close games.  

actually no. 

wins by 14+ points:

New England Patriots 7

New Orleans Saints 6

Los Angeles Rams 6

LA Chargers 5

Kansas City Chiefs 4

Chicago Bears 4

On 12/31/2018 at 12:58 PM, Superman(DH23) said:

People wont be convinced they can beat the Bears bc they got dominated by the Bears with their QB playing the worst game of his career.  Said QB since that game has completed 75% of his passes with 0 ints.  Just because people dont trust the 26th ranked defense full of names to win in the playoffs doesn't make them underdogs, it makes them vulnerable.

Isn't that why you're making the case that the Saints/Bears have a better chance? ....technically making them underdogs in your eyes?

Archived