PFF's final list of highest graded QB's in 2018.

TecmoSuperJoe

Nick Mullens better than Mitch Trubisky! Listen up Jax, Giants, dolphins, and broncos. You can have Mullens for the low low price of a second rounder! What a steal! Only 500k cap hit! This type of quarterback play can cost a #2 overall pick and several million guaranteed! But not for you! No, you guys can have this quality quarterbacking for just one little day 2 pick! Hurry and act now as supplies are limited! 

Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. 

PFF is such a joke. 

--So................ Brady was the 5th best QB in the league this year. Luck over Rivers. Cousins was the 14th best QB this season. Goff and Ryan was were not only worse but -4.4 and -5.6 WORSE than Rodgers was. Mitch was the 30th worst QB in the league behind the likes of Mariota, Case Keenum.....BOTH Blake"lost my job" Bortles , Jamies "lost my job" Winston AND Josh freaking Allen.......

..........by who? A 20 year old college kid hired by PFF because it's cheap labor checking marks on a spreadsheet while watching the game LIVE ( with no idea what the defense is doing without All-22) and being persuaded by Cris Collinsgworth -- who continuously throws in his cheap plugs???

Yeah, I'm sold...

Yes, i'm gonna pile on the BS spewing from that same BS site's mouth that continuously fool's people into believing they are a good source of information all because their head honcho(Collingsworthless) is on TV every week on prime television and them (sheep) people don't know any better.

7 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

--So................ Brady was the 5th best QB in the league this year. Luck over Rivers. Cousins was the 14th best QB this season. Goff and Ryan was were not only worse but -4.4 and -5.6 WORSE than Rodgers was. Mitch was the 30th worst QB in the league behind the likes of Mariota, Case Keenum.....BOTH Blake"lost my job" Bortles , Jamies "lost my job" Winston AND Josh freaking Allen.......

and Nick Mullens ;)

Yeah, just have to have fun with it. The rankings are ludicrous. 

Idk if MT10 slept with somebody's sister/mom, kicked a pet, or what but this is the definition of an agenda.  There is no objective or subjective measure that you can say Trubisky was the 30th best QB in the league.  This has to be the dumbest thing I've seen written.

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Aaron Rodgers at 6 really surprises me.

did other QB really suck or something?

I was listening to the PFF podcast/live stream yesterday. They briefly talked about Rodgers on the back of the Packers lackluster season.

They actually chopped up this bit, and put it on YouTube. 

Obv Lamar and Mitch don’t deserve to be that low, PFF is just trying to prove a point, they are average at best (probably below average) QB’s getting too much hype on good teams. 

The list outside of that isn’t all that bad really. 

PFF Rankings on FF.com ...in a nutshell:

- If your guy is highly ranked: People use this as the gospel and quote that bit of information in every single discussion. (Honey, we need to buy more milk, and I think we're out of avocados... and did you know that DeAndre Hopkins 92.5 PFF score is tied with Julio Jones and Antonio Brown for highest score ever?)

- If your guy is middle ranked: Nod approvingly, use in discussions when you need that "knockout blow" in a debate. (Oh, so that dude is really trying to tell me Brown > Hopkins...well, lemme drop a PFFBomb on him!)

- If your guy is bottom ranked: PFF IS A JOKE, WHERE THE HELL DO THEY FIND THESE REDDIT QUALITY INTERNS, THEY NEED TO WATCH THE GAME!

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

PFF Rankings on FF.com ...in a nutshell:

- If your guy is highly ranked: People use this as the gospel and quote that bit of information in every single discussion. (Honey, we need to buy more milk, and I think we're out of avocados... and did you know that DeAndre Hopkins 92.5 PFF score is tied with Julio Jones and Antonio Brown for highest score ever?)

- If your guy is middle ranked: Nod approvingly, use in discussions when you need that "knockout blow" in a debate. (Oh, so that dude is really trying to tell me Brown > Hopkins...well, lemme drop a PFFBomb on him!)

- If your guy is bottom ranked: PFF IS A JOKE, WHERE THE HELL DO THEY FIND THESE REDDIT QUALITY INTERNS, THEY NEED TO WATCH THE GAME!

Nailed it. I do agree some of their rankings make no sense, even if its not someone from my team. Id be interested in seeing their top 10 ranking for each position.

Archived