NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

Just now, pwny said:

Josh Lambo is 38/41 since coming to Jacksonville. He’s expected to get a big extension this offseason.

Michael Badgely is 15/16 since joining the Chargers. 

Chargers cut Lambo and countless other kickers. I thought he had missed more but touche on the jags. 

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

At the very minnimum the Jags who are a pretty well built team in general as it sits should be blowing the phone up to come get Wentz to replace Bortles.  Not sure what they would offer but they got enough young pieces and lower round picks to get the job done i think.

It will take a lot to get wentz. Probably Jalen Ramsey their first and both 3rds this year and a pick next year. 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ugh so my choices are having Dallas win or @El ramster be happy. I’m not sure what is worse haha 😎

Well on one hand you could potentially be going into a NFC Championship game in Jerryworld where you know you're not getting a call to save your lives.  Or coming to LA where there's likely at least 50% chance of Vinovich and his crew, which means you'll be favored against the Rams.

(Countdown until some Saints fan comes in here missing my sarcasms and being self-righteous about being "written off"...)

Just now, The LBC said:

Well on one hand you could potentially be going into a NFC Championship game in Jerryworld where you know you're not getting a call to save your lives.  Or coming to LA where there's likely at least 50% chance of Vinovich and his crew, which means you'll be favored against the Rams.

(Countdown until some Saints fan comes in here missing my sarcasms and being self-righteous about being "written off"...)

we want to play in LA that would be a home game for us cause la rams dont actually exist.

Archived