NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

That is really tough on Bears fans. As a Charger fan I know the feeling very well.

You guys have to be happy with your season though - outplayed expectations and you look to have a pretty bright future. You need some playoff experience usually before you can go all the way.

It probably eliminates the scariest D remaining though so I'm not upset!

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

They were at home. And what was their home field advantage? 

First year of playoff experience for both the QB and the head coach.  They have a solid team and I expect them to be back in the playoffs again before long.  Credit the Eagles for doing what they had to do for the W.

Just now, Starless said:

This is the worst day in the history of the city of Chicago. They will never recover.

Wasn't there a really bad fire that nearly killed everyone back in 1919? Might be worse, but iono.

Just now, Cheesehawk said:

In a game won under 20 points, a franchise QB doesn’t leave it in the hands of a kicker against a bottom defense

Oh for gods sake. He got them in that position. The kicker is making a ton of money. Making the 43 yard field goal. 

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Both #6 seeds advanced. When's the last time that happened?

And only 1 of the 4 home teams.

One more week and we'll really separate the wheat from the chaff.  Anything is possible obviously but I maintain as I have since about mid-season that the SB is the Pats or Chiefs vs Rams or Saints.

Archived