NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

4 minutes ago, Pool said:

What's your point? I agree with you. This loss is all on Trubisky. He basically threw the game away. I mean c'mon. 26/43 for 303 1TD and no turnovers? I don't know about you but I expect much much more from my 2nd year QB in his first playoff game. Shameful!

I think Trubisky had a great final quarter but he was definitely lucky to not have interceptions...Eagles dropped 3 interceptions, especially 2 of them were pretty easy ones. The first one easily could have been a Pick6

5 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

I said nothing of the sort.. he didn’t get it done in the first 58 minutes of the game. I don’t know how you can look at the 15 points on the scoreboard and dispute that. I said he didn’t get it done, he didn’t. Did he put them in a position to win at the end regardless? Sure. 

He didn't get it done but he put them in position to win the game at the end. scratch.jpg

1 minute ago, upriser7 said:

I think Trubisky had a great final quarter but he was definitely lucky to not have interceptions...Eagles dropped 3 interceptions, especially 2 of them were pretty easy ones. The first one easily could have been a Pick6

He should have had 5! Bum!

1 minute ago, Superman(DH23) said:

How about Tom Brady, or any QB ever who has won or lost a game bc of a missed or made kick.  That's what hes saying.  To say that he didnt do enough tonight is stupid.

Why would we point at Brady? He has as many rings as any team not the Steelers. 

8 minutes ago, The LBC said:

All those 1st's is subjective anyway.  Unless they're also getting the Raiders' own 1st (the Top 5 one... which as of right now the Eagles can't afford to sign, I don't believe), the first 1st they'd be getting would be Chicago's (which will the position of, I believe, is still in-flux because of Chicago's record being better than several teams still in the playoffs who might go out before the Conference Championship round).

Besides... Gruden's a narrative guy, not a H/W/S guy.  He'd want that BNE, not the ginger.

BDN would be Gruden’s guy but if (Mayock is the real GM he would cancel all ridiculous Grudenisms)

4 minutes ago, Pool said:

No need! He's a bum! Never seen a QB rely on a kicker before! NEVER!

Sucks though.  All joking aside. He came up in the clutch with nothing to show for it. Hopefully he makes leaps from year 2 to year 3 like Goff did. 

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

How about Tom Brady, or any QB ever who has won or lost a game bc of a missed or made kick.  That's what hes saying.  To say that he didnt do enough tonight is stupid.

He would have gotten the Lion's share if the credit had they won. That's just the way it works when you're the quarterback. 

He did enough to win, as evidenced by the fact that if they hit the fg, they would have won. He had them in the position to win. He could have been better in the first three quarters for sure. Does that mean he should get a share of the blame? Yeah, maybe. I don't think it's a big share though. Some credit has to go to the eagles defense. People tend to tear down rather than award credit on this forum. 

2 minutes ago, Pool said:

He didn't get it done but he put them in position to win the game at the end. scratch.jpg

I get that you’re emotional so get back to me tomorrow when you come to terms with your “franchise QB” leading his team to 15 points against a poor defense.. at home. 

Archived