NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

11 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

Good for you. Some people expect more from a so called franchise QB. If bringing up GB and it’s well documented failures makes you feel better about your team, by all means. It doesnt make the Bears failure, losing to a 9-7 team in their own house, any less of a failure though. 

Failure

1 minute ago, Pool said:

How'd their d line look? And again, he went 26/43 for 303 1 TD and 0 Ints. That's perfectly acceptable. I don't know what else people want from him. Want to argue the offense as a whole wasn't great? I'd agree with that statement. But Trubisky was good enough to win. 

The Eagles D-Line wasn't much of a factor in the pass rush. Trubisky was only hit 5 times on 45 dropbacks and sacked only twice. Trubisky at home probably should have done more to finish drives. 

11 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

Good for you. Some people expect more from a so called franchise QB. If bringing up GB and it’s well documented failures makes you feel better about your team, by all means. It doesnt make the Bears failure, losing to a 9-7 team in their own house, any less of a failure though. 

Why u guys all so salty. Cant we all just be friends lol?

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I just saw the video of Parky getting booed by the entire stadium as he ran off the field. Wow. And I thought Ravens fans today were classless for booing our offense, but booing your kicker for missing a tipped FG when your offense can't score a touchdown? Pathetic.

No one in that stadium except for the guy who tipped it knew that it was tipped. The clip literally came down to frames. 

Still, that ain't right.

5 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

It wasn't perfect, but it was all you could ask for. Considering how banged up your secondary is, and who filled in, you should be pretty happy with how admirable they played and the end result. If i told you yesterday you'd hold them to 15 points without forcing any turnovers you'd be (or at least I'd hope you be) ecstatic. 

Some true points.  Overall, I am very happy with the D's performance. Quite frankly, if Smallwood touched the ball 50/50 with Sproles - and if Foles didn't have that one horrible interception - the D played well enough for the Eagles to win this game by 10 points easily IMO.  

24 minutes ago, Pool said:

That is completely inaccurate. The almost pick 6 the db jumped the route. In no way was that thrown "right to him". I don't know what other play you are talking about nor do I really care to look it up. Every QB throws a questionable ball or two every single game. That's just the facts jack.

The one in the end zone. Not sure how you missed that one. But even the one the DB jumped the route, the ball hit him in the hands.

So no, not every QB throws two passes that hit the DB right hands, with one thrown right to them.

Trubisky was very very fortunate to come away with no picks today. 

Just now, Shoeless said:

Some true points.  Overall, I am very happy with the D's performance. Quite frankly, if Smallwood touched the ball 50/50 with Sproles - and if Foles didn't have that one horrible interception - the D played well enough for the Eagles to win this game by 10 points easily IMO.  

Why the heck does Pederson run Sproles on the goal line?

3 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Why u guys all so salty. Cant we all just be friends lol?

Who’s salty? Bears had a very good season and it had to be a tough loss for you fans. I feel that. I came in here looking to talk about the game and nowhere did I bad mouth the Bears except for the fact that I thought Tribs needed to play better if the Bears want to get further next year. I guess me being a Packer fan, that makes me salty no matter what I say. 

Archived