NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I hardly would say Mack was invisible today. Still put quite a bit of pressure on Foles with at least two or three hits and was a beast in the run game. Not having a sack doesn't mean he was invisible. Mack played well. 

I think Mack had some pressures in 4th quarter but I saw this stat on twitter regarding his first 3 Quarters stats - 

Just now, topwop1 said:

Apologized for what exactly? Sorry I called you an insulting name but next time don't spiel any of your stupid nonsense if you don't want to get called out. You're just a hater and trying to hold on to whatever you can to fit your stupid narrative.

Lol all I said was right. I love how you’re in denial. Oh well I guess this should suffice. 

I love it. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I hardly would say Mack was invisible today. Still put quite a bit of pressure on Foles with at least two or three hits and was a beast in the run game. Not having a sack doesn't mean he was invisible. Mack played well. 

Thank you for being a logical person and not relying solely on sacks to determine if someone had a good game or not.

Just now, upriser7 said:

I think Mack had some pressures in 4th quarter but I saw this stat on twitter regarding his first 3 Quarters stats - 

Eagles O-line was very impressive today. They did a really good job (at least in pass pro) of keeping the Bears D-line in check.

1 minute ago, upriser7 said:

He got a hit even before the 4th quarter. And zero pressures? What the hell? McIntyre sounds like a f'n moron. 

Just now, Ketchup said:

I may be confusing Vic for someone else but hasn’t he said in the past that he doesn’t necessarily want to be a HC? 

He has said that before but he already has interviews lined up for HC gigs. So who knows?

1 minute ago, Ketchup said:

I may be confusing Vic for someone else but hasn’t he said in the past that he doesn’t necessarily want to be a HC? 

I don’t think he’s said that. It’s the taboo from teams that he’s up there in age! And won’t know how much longer he’ll coach that has kept hom Out. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Lol all I said was right. I love how you’re in denial. Oh well I guess this should suffice. 

I love it. 

Hey man if it makes you feel better then believe you are right. You're entitled to that opinion. You need to know when to lay off though. I'm just surprised this is all coming from an huge Goff guy.

Just now, topwop1 said:

Thank you for being a logical person and not relying solely on sacks to determine if someone had a good game or not.

I didn't expect to start seeing Mack slander after the game lol. But often times it really comes down to fans if a DL had a sack or not. Mack was plenty disruptive even without recording a sack and the defense played well as they did all season. Really credit the Eagles defense for holding the Bears in relative check and holding when they got inside the 30 yard line. 

9 minutes ago, Pool said:

Ok. How many QB's does it happen to? Just Mitch? I can assure you that in (here wait, let me qualify this) ALMOST (see what I did?) every single game there are a couple of throws that are almost picked. Every. Single. Game. I already conceded that Mitch threw some bad balls. Again, what exactly would you like me to say? That Mitch was the reason they lost? That he had a bad game? Neither of those things are remotely true. Could he have played better? Absolutely, but again, I've already conceded that point.

You’re just being obtuse on purpose now. Congrats, you’re that guy.

3 minutes ago, Pool said:

Eagles O-line was very impressive today. They did a really good job (at least in pass pro) of keeping the Bears D-line in check.

Lane Johnson always plays his best against the top edge rushers like Von Miller, Khalil Mack, and Cam Jordan

3 minutes ago, Pool said:

Pretty good in pass pro considering the opposition, but yeah run blocking was a different story. Hicks must have blown up 5 plays all by himself. 

Archived