NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sure, played well enough to win as evident with just needing a last second FG to win. But that doesn't mean he wasn't fortunate enough to come away with 0 picks today.

I literally just agreed with you that he was lucky not to throw any picks today. No need to repeat yourself. :P

Just now, topwop1 said:

Man just stop. Mitch wasn't very bad. He could have played better yes but he made some big time throws when it mattered and was far from the reason we lost today. Quit it with your nonsense.

Not sure I can speak to a classless person who has yet to apologize for his L. Im

waiting my good man. Ramgawd was right. Where was that amazing run game? 

5 minutes ago, Pool said:

No argument. Happens to every QB in every game. 1 or 2 passes that could have been picked. Trubisky played well enough to win. And honestly, if Parkey hits that FG are we even having this discussion? Think about it.

Again, it doesn’t happen to every QB in every game. That’s hyperbolic. If every defense dropped two easy INTs every game every defensive coordinator in the league would be on suicide watch.

I thought we moved past this point already. Stop debating it. It’s done.

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The defense wasn’t the issue it was the offense. How are you not putting blame on mitch? Every ram fan shat on Goff last year and vs the bears. Your d was elite! Mitch was just very bad. Not many QBs have 3 super blatant dropped 3 INTS. 

Thank you Stephen A. Smith! Tell me, wait no, yell at me your thoughts about LeBron!

2 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Man just stop. Mitch wasn't very bad. He could have played better yes but he made some big time throws when it mattered and was far from the reason we lost today. Quit it with your nonsense.

The delusional crap won't stop for a long time. Just let it go. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is the way I view it. he could have been better at certain points, could have been a lot worse at certain points. It was a mixed bag of a game overall. He was good enough to get them in position to win, wasn't so good to keep them out of a position of losing. The offense could have, and arguably should have done more. The quarterback will always get a share of the blame in that situation. 

Overall, it was okay. Nothing I'm super worried about (particularly when we are talking about one game). He's not impervious to criticism in this instance, but doesn't deserve all the hate either

Well this just makes too much sense. Give me something to work with here.:D

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Real talk: the Eagles O-line is the real MVP here 

They did really well. Surprised Fangio didn't move Mack around more, as Peters was stuffing him. Oh well.

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Not sure I can speak to a classless person who has yet to apologize for his L. Im

waiting my good man. Ramgawd was right. Where was that amazing run game? 

What are you talking about? Do you know? 

Archived