NFC Wild Card Philadelphia @ Chicago

SBLIII

7 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Sorry mate. Honestly I just saw a few Packers and Raiders fans giddy comments after Bears lost and thought that was so immature and classless and responded to your message first. My bad.  

Yes Trubisky has to be more consistent next year but he still has a lot of room to grow. Im proud of the way he fought back today after things weren't going our way. He made some big time throws that put us in a good position to win. Like I said in another post regarding Parkey, you can never pin the game on just one player. 

No doubt Tribisky isn’t done growing yet. He has to make those steps to get better and he has all the tools to do so. It’s a team game and the Bears lost as a team. Not saying that in a bad way, just that you absolutely can’t blame it on one guy. Tribs gets some blame. The defense, even though they held the Eagles to 16, gets some blame for letting the Eagles drive the ball down to score that last TD. Obviously the kicker gets some blame. Apparently the line gets some blame too with it being partially blocked. The Bears are on the upswing though and it’s going to be tough for the NFCN teams to get the division away from them. 

3 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Again, it doesn’t happen to every QB in every game. That’s hyperbolic. If every defense dropped two easy INTs every game every defensive coordinator in the league would be on suicide watch.

I thought we moved past this point already. Stop debating it. It’s done.

Ok. How many QB's does it happen to? Just Mitch? I can assure you that in (here wait, let me qualify this) ALMOST (see what I did?) every single game there are a couple of throws that are almost picked. Every. Single. Game. I already conceded that Mitch threw some bad balls. Again, what exactly would you like me to say? That Mitch was the reason they lost? That he had a bad game? Neither of those things are remotely true. Could he have played better? Absolutely, but again, I've already conceded that point.

1 minute ago, Heinz D. said:

They did really well. Surprised Fangio didn't move Mack around more, as Peters was stuffing him. Oh well.

What are you talking about? Do you know? 

I do ask that topa guy. He was beating his chest like crazy saying all them things. Bear down, elite D and my Fav Mitch please. 

2 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

They did really well. Surprised Fangio didn't move Mack around more, as Peters was stuffing him.

He was never big on moving guys around in SF either. 

When the bears played the niners this year, Staley kept Mack very much in check for most of the game and he refused to move Mack around much then either. Just doesn't seem like it's something he cares to do

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

He didn't play well. Some of that the fact that he was playing the #1 D, some of it just poor decisions and missed throws we hadn't seen the past few weeks. His last drive was pretty money though.

The clock management during the last drive was a master piece. 

6 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Mack had zero sacks for Oakland in a 2016 playoff loss. Two for two on playoff invisibility powers. 

I hardly would say Mack was invisible today. Still put quite a bit of pressure on Foles with at least two or three hits and was a beast in the run game. Not having a sack doesn't mean he was invisible. Mack played well. 

Just saw the lack of run support Foles got. Gets a total pass on his performance because of that. And he ended up delivering in the clutch of course.

The Eagles ran 22 times for 43 yards. That is obscene. The Bears got 56 yards on 15 carries.

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Not sure I can speak to a classless person who has yet to apologize for his L. Im

waiting my good man. Ramgawd was right. Where was that amazing run game? 

Apologized for what exactly? Sorry I called you an insulting name but next time don't spiel any of your stupid nonsense if you don't want to get called out. You're just a hater and trying to hold on to whatever you can to fit your stupid narrative.

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I do ask that topa guy. He was beating his chest like crazy saying all them things. Bear down, elite D and my Fav Mitch please. 

Didn't your team lose to both of these teams? I mean, that makes this statement pretty dang funny.

Just now, x0x said:

Just saw the lack of run support Foles got. Gets a total pass on his performance because of that. And he ended up delivering in the clutch of course.

The Eagles ran 22 times for 43 yards. That is obscene. The Bears got 56 yards on 15 carries.

Bears run defense is nuts and the Eagles dont have an inspiring RB on the roster. Their run game will probably be the thing that undies them if they lose 

Archived