BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Whicker is mafia mad.  It's ok.  We didn't do anything.  He'll realize that after he cool down 

What ever. It doesn't matter. I;m done

Edited by Whicker

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I won't be around during FA.

But you all don't think that. You all think I'm afraid to make a bad FA signing and am purposefully avoiding FA. Might as well ******* replace me

Well I hope you change your mind but that's your decision.  I don't think anyone here questions your fa decisions whether you make them or don't.  Bdl 4 life

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

"Hey guys, I know I'm one of sixteen individuals doing this thing and that makes me pretty ******* important for this thing, but I won't be around the next couple of hours. We'll still have plenty of time to get it done before deadline."
"**** you, you're not important."

I think we would all apologize if we have made you feel not important.  I would have thought you knew how much all of us enjoy having you around and how you really are like family.  

Whicker forgive me but some people are going to be clueless. Correct me if I'm wrong OK 

Non mafia bdl guys 

Whicker is currently venting about some messed up mafia stuff.  The BDL examples above are not real actual bdl things, just hypothetical based upon what happened there 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm just done with this site. I'm ******* emotional as ******* **** right ******* now but I don't give a single ******* **** about it. ******* replace me. I don't want to be around people that very clearly don't have the respect for me to respect my ******* reasonable wishes when we're doing something that's ******* collective. I'm not stepping on your shoes by being busy for 6 ******* hours but obviously I'm wrong about that

Whicker, you know we love you and are here for you however you need.  I dunno what happened today in the mafia game, but just breath and relax.

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm just done with this site. I'm ******* emotional as ******* **** right ******* now but I don't give a single ******* **** about it. ******* replace me. I don't want to be around people that very clearly don't have the respect for me to respect my ******* reasonable wishes when we're doing something that's ******* collective. I'm not stepping on your shoes by being busy for 6 ******* hours but obviously I'm wrong about that

My suggestion would be to take a day or two off and not make any snap decisions, when you admit you're clearly emotional.  As a poker player, you know that's when all the worst decisions are made.  Maybe a longer break from mafia if you wish but come back clear minded.  We're here for ya.  Pm us if you need to 

Edited by bcb1213

14 hours ago, MD4L said:

The lack of respect is something I’m used too. Still about my business.

I don’t want to be involved with people who deliberately believe I intend to disrespect them. It’s never been my MO.