BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

18 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

1st FA thread is open. The time clock on any bids don't start until after midnight tonight though.

In the second post of the thread you say

32 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Here is a link to the Free Agent Pool for the BDL.

There is no link though, did you mean to add one there?

39 minutes ago, rackcs said:

In the second post of the thread you say

There is no link though, did you mean to add one there?

Are we supposed to just use the main roster link and go through the master list of players and just pick through who isn't assigned a team? 

I'm not sure if I'm missing a tab that just has FA's listed on it @SirA1 ?

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Are we supposed to just use the main roster link and go through the master list of players and just pick through who isn't assigned a team? 

I'm not sure if I'm missing a tab that just has FA's listed on it @SirA1 ?

I added the Free Agents tab link instead. Still just a big list of guys. Not going to do the huge list like last year as it was a pain to update.

I'll just keep up with the individual bids in the slots I reserved for them.

• Like 1

So apparently Whicker has been temp banned for two weeks for his rant the other day. Rags reached out to him and Whicker gave me permission to make bids and stuff for him while he's gone. Rags can back me up on this and probably produce proof if needed. I also gave Rags my email to send to Whicker so that we can stay in contact and he can still have complete control of the bids and such if he wants.

• Like 4

Initial observation at offensive tackle retired players Joe Thomas and Zach Strief are listed.

EDIT: Eric Wood at center, Andy Levitre at guard

Edited by MD4L

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

So apparently Whicker has been temp banned for two weeks for his rant the other day. Rags reached out to him and Whicker gave me permission to make bids and stuff for him while he's gone. Rags can back me up on this and probably produce proof if needed. I also gave Rags my email to send to Whicker so that we can stay in contact and he can still have complete control of the bids and such if he wants.

You scum

5 hours ago, rackcs said:

What? Did I miss something?