packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

On 7/7/2019 at 8:04 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:
On 7/7/2019 at 7:58 PM, Shanedorf said:

I am not concerned with being consistent in what I say
I am concerned with being consistent with The Truth as its revealed to me

- some dude named Gandhi

The worst of all deceptions, is self deceptions - Plato

We see only two things in people: what we want to see, and what they want to show us - Isadora Duncan

I'm not double checking my sources on these, so I may be wrong on the originations.

"Wise men make proverbs, fools repeat them." 

-someone looking to make a fool out of me for quoting this

• Like 1

Before we get too deep on quoting plato(/socrates), I’d put out a gentle reminder that when he was asked for an example of appetite, the first thing that came to mind was a story about a dude who got super horny about some dead bodies because their pale skin reminded him of a child’s. 

MLF got this stat line out of RB Derrick Henry when he returned from injury to close out the season

"Henry turned 25 in January and is obviously coming off a monster finish to last season when he rushed for:
625 yards and 8 touchdowns on 97 carries (6.44 YPC) across five December contests"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

MLF got this stat line out of RB Derrick Henry when he returned from injury to close out the season

"Henry turned 25 in January and is obviously coming off a monster finish to last season when he rushed for:
625 yards and 8 touchdowns on 97 carries (6.44 YPC) across five December contests"

What was Henry's injury? Not saying there wasn't one, just saying I don't recall it.

He also went the first 9 weeks of the season with 101-358-4 and somehow ended up in his own Jones/Williams confusing backfield pairing with Dion Lewis.

The managing of the Titans RB duo and the performance of the offensive line (Lewan excluded) in general for the Titans last year was really really bad. 

21 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

What was Henry's injury? Not saying there wasn't one, just saying I don't recall it.

He also went the first 9 weeks of the season with 101-358-4 and somehow ended up in his own Jones/Williams confusing backfield pairing with Dion Lewis.

The managing of the Titans RB duo and the performance of the offensive line (Lewan excluded) in general for the Titans last year was really really bad. 

With Mariotta having ulnar nerve issues for parts of several games and the back up QB needing to play a bunch, I am thinking that most teams were stacking the box against TEN last season.  

I will fully admit to not watching TEN games, so I am fully speculating on this.

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

Second and long runs, 1st haha. I know that had a lot to do with what he was working with I'm sure but I can't wait for run run pass punt

Rams and patriots did well running the ball.

Edited by boratt

20 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That's really gross

Which was a reason a lot of Titans fans celebrated his exit. 

He was an awful game manager that did very little with the talent he had. Had it not been for Green Bay's desperation, LAF could have very well been fired for the job he did in TN last year.  

Those last 2 numbers are horrifying and hopefully it changes with Aaron Rodgers at the helm.  If it doesn't, I'd imagine that Gute is going to have to pick between his coach and his QB.  I don't think Rodgers can coexist in a piss poor offense that is among the league leaders on runs on second and long or runs while playing from behind in the second half.