Baltimore Ravens 2019 Offseason Tracker

coordinator0

9 hours ago, Danand said:

From what I heard, Darron Lee was a combination of clueless, not a great learner and not overly physical. Think we can do better developing our own UDFA's

Yeah, no offense to Lee but I'm much higher on our combination of guys. Lee is incredibly fast for a linebacker, but takes more than just that to be a great leader on defense. I think Peanut and Kenny have a much higher ceiling in that regard than Lee.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Love it, personally. We have approximately zero interior pass rush, so adding an interior pass rusher makes all the sense in the world.

The only positive is his interior pass rushing skill but I honestly don’t like this move because we have 3 young’s guys Bowser Williams and Ferguson let them prove themselves let them play. If McPhee is used for a few snaps a game I like it but if he ends up starting opposite of Judon im going to be very upset

30 minutes ago, RavensFC said:

The only positive is his interior pass rushing skill but I honestly don’t like this move because we have 3 young’s guys Bowser Williams and Ferguson let them prove themselves let them play. If McPhee is used for a few snaps a game I like it but if he ends up starting opposite of Judon im going to be very upset

If they don't pan out and injury happens? Then what. 

Its a good depth signing for a position of need and someone who knows the system in and out. Younger guys will get their chance. 

Competition in camp will be fierce. 

Edited by baltimoreRebel

2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

If they don't pan out and injury happens? Then what. 

Its a good depth signing for a position of need and someone who knows the system in and out. Younger guys will get there chance. 

Competition in camp will be fierce. 

This. If Bowser/Williams can't beat out an ancient McPhee...

5 minutes ago, RavensFC said:

we have 3 young’s guys Bowser Williams and Ferguson let them prove themselves let them play.

Bowser and Williams are strictly edge rushers, and neither have proven consistent. Ferguson is a rookie, I don't think much more needs to be said there.

5 minutes ago, RavensFC said:

If McPhee is used for a few snaps a game I like it but if he ends up starting opposite of Judon im going to be very upset

If he ends up starting opposite of Judon that means he beat out players who clearly should have beat him out and thus we've probably wasted 2 picks on Tyus Bowser and Tim Williams, and that's a larger issue than McPhee beating them out. I think ultimately we'll see McPhee in a rotational role rushing from the edge and from the inside (primarily the inside), so that we can utilize our speed on the edges.