Around The League V.2

Totty

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I’m just laying down final results. Super Bowl Winner had been either A) Eite Defense or B) Great Defense with an Elite QB on Offense carrying them to a Top 10 squad. 

Just about every year since ‘99. Last year still proved with the new rules that defense is more important. 

Build a defense. Get an Elite QB who can make everyone on the offense better. Derek Carr is not that guy. He plays at whatever level his offense is. 

Nick foles is elite? I don't understand any arguments these days. They have Jeffery, Ertz, a top 3 OL, and agholor is pretty good too. Plus last year they had tate and this year he'll be replaced by Djax.

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Nick foles is elite? I don't understand any arguments these days. They have Jeffery, Ertz, a top 3 OL, and agholor is pretty good too. Plus last year they had tate and this year he'll be replaced by Djax.

No, the Eagles offense was absolute trash, 100% trash from Week 15-NFC Championship without Wentz. But they saved up sooooo many tricks for Foles in the SB. All coaching bro. And not something that could of been done with Foles consistently. 

9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I’m just laying down final results. Super Bowl Winner had been either A) Eite Defense or B) Great Defense with an Elite QB on Offense carrying them to a Top 10 squad. 

Just about every year since ‘99. Last year still proved with the new rules that defense is more important. 

Build a defense. Get an Elite QB who can make everyone on the offense better. Derek Carr is not that guy. He plays at whatever level his offense is. 

Then I guess we have different definitions for elite and great.

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Horrible. And why do all team force the black alternate? lol.... Sucks having the best uniform in sports 

I KNOW. They call it stealth black too but stealth black means like 99% black! And it’s part green! Annoying. Either way all of them look like trash so whatever 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Who do these teams hire to design these things? I've seen better fan concepts. They've been working on these since 2014 and this is what they came away with?

Worst uniform in the NFL by far imo. Not sure how people are saying they are ok.