Around The League V.2

Totty

Probably cause Irsay is the worst owner in the league and always rushing his QBs back from injury and throwing them 100% under the bus. He’s a terrible human being. 

Hopefully Luck comes around and demands a trade. I’d give up Carr and a 1st in a heartbeat. 

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

That game against the Colts week 4 looked like a sure loss. This is gift for the Raiders. 

Oh yeah Luck absolutely torched us last year. That was an offensive slugfest. 

If Jacoby Brisset can do that to our defense we should be disbanded. 

31 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Probably cause Irsay is the worst owner in the league and always rushing his QBs back from injury and throwing them 100% under the bus. He’s a terrible human being. 

Hopefully Luck comes around and demands a trade. I’d give up Carr and a 1st in a heartbeat. 

Yes I too would trade Carr and a first for a guy that just retired. I mean he's got to have a lot left in the tank. We might even get a whole 8 games out of him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

Yes I too would trade Carr and a first for a guy that just retired. I mean he's got to have a lot left in the tank. We might even get a whole 8 games out of him.

Luck will be back. I think he’ll be in the XFL where his dad is commish. After that folds one year later, he’ll be back in the NFL demanding a trade off Indy. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Luck will be back. I think he’ll be in the XFL where his dad is commish. After that folds one year later, he’ll be back in the NFL demanding a trade off Indy. 

I could see him coming back in a couple years maybe, but who knows. He might not be the same. I wouldn't chance it.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

When I saw that I had to check three times that it wasn’t a fake tweet. Just shocking. Feel for the Colts fans. Finally a roster that is ready to win and u get hit with this news. 

Colts fans have been spoiled for twenty plus years, and it rubbed me the wrong way how they booed Luck off the field. Entitled fans.

33 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Colts fans have been spoiled for twenty plus years, and it rubbed me the wrong way how they booed Luck off the field. Entitled fans.

Agreed. I get the frustration but i mean it’s not like he’s doing it because he wants a trade or more money. It’s injuries. I can’t fault the guy for doing what’s best for him in the long run. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chali21 said:

Agreed. I get the frustration but i mean it’s not like he’s doing it because he wants a trade or more money. It’s injuries. I can’t fault the guy for doing what’s best for him in the long run. 

And plus the organization has already badly mismanaged and diagnosed his previous injuries, so there was no trust there anymore. Luck probably saw the same thing happening this year with his leg. They were pushing him to play week one even though he hasn't practiced all training camp. Colts fans should place the blame on their organization and their terrible owner

• Like 1

8 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

When I saw that I had to check three times that it wasn’t a fake tweet. Just shocking. Feel for the Colts fans. Finally a roster that is ready to win and u get hit with this news. 

I thought they had a real shot to win it all this year. It's obviously not happening with Brissett at QB. Terrible news for the Colts and the NFL.

8 hours ago, Chali21 said:

If they want to boo someone it should be the old coach who got them killed.

I agree the booing was Uncalled for and classless. The Colts have been rather spoiled with the QB play for the past 20 years. 

They brought in Ballard and he started to build the team the right way and had a roster that could of challenged for a SB that’s where I feel for the Colts fans cause now ur 6-10 team maybe 7-9.