Around The League V.2

Totty

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

GB's D isn't even that good and they could barely muster up anything all night. Hope it's a long season for Mitch.

Trashbin is playing with a superbowl caliber D.  It's so obvious he has been holding them back it's not funny.  You'll always have the clueless people who know nothing about football defending them though.  I'm surprised some people can put their clothes on in the morning LOL

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I never liked White.  I'm not sure where you're getting this garbage from?  LOL  Leonard William yes, Kevin White... not at all.  Don't get me started on Cooper.

I thought you were anti-Cooper and pro-White?

Anyways about those Bears. They play Denver next week and I find myself pulling for the Broncos more than the Bears for some reason.

GB defense looked really good. Need to see them play against a QB who can make more than one read. Mitch was awful and GB took advantage of that and knew if they took away his first read he wouldn't be able to go from there. The Packers front 4 is really good they got a lot fo pressure. 

7 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

GB's D isn't even that good and they could barely muster up anything all night. Hope it's a long season for Mitch.

Don't sleep on GBs defense. Well coached, lot of talent. Smith and Smith were both players I wanted the Raiders to sign and both had an impact in that game. End of the season, I think we view GBs defense as a top 7-10 unit