Around The League V.2

Totty

Jachai Polite, personality issues but if they could be managed he does he pass rush potential. I could see being a third rounder and being cut as the sort of wake up call to listen to coaching. Signing would be all about how he interviews and I get the impression it would be a pass on him instead of a sign him, but there is potential.

Joshua Garnett, play issues but was a good prospect and reserve guard with starter upside (but hopefully doesn't need to start since he obviously hasn't panned out)

Jonathan Bullard, he is a PJ Hall type player I think and is worth exploring if the team wasn't sold on our IDL.

Noah Spence is another potential edge rusher that could be worth looking into but injury history might have sapped the potential he had out of college.

I think we carried one too many safeties and one too few LB, so I'd consider looking at Malik Jefferson (he had character concerns but high talent if I remember correctly from 2018). Scooby Wright got released from the Patriots too, and I don't think he has the speed to make it but he had the effort as a prospect. Elijah Lee cut from SF, I think could be a reserve WLB and I think the one I would sign. If not removing a S (maybe kept for ST? One of the reasons I like the idea of Elijah Lee is he too could ST), then trade Glennon or Peterman to Seattle or Indy for a late round pick. If Raekwon McMillan really was released I would really like to sign him.

Edited by Trojan

I am scratching my head right now over our LB situation.  Who is the LB that wants to play S but needs to be a LB.  He was just cut because he does not want to change positions.  Sounds like a perfect candidate for our system.  A lot of DBs playing the LB position.  Couple injuries and we will have to play 4-2-5.

36 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I am scratching my head right now over our LB situation.  Who is the LB that wants to play S but needs to be a LB.  He was just cut because he does not want to change positions.  Sounds like a perfect candidate for our system.  A lot of DBs playing the LB position.  Couple injuries and we will have to play 4-2-5.

The Josh Jones kid that was cut from the Packers 

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

The Josh Jones kid that was cut from the Packers 

Didn’t the Cardinals have like 2 guys like that which they had on the block? Also doesn’t this kind of sound like Morrow? I’m not trying to overrate him or anything but he has to be our current starter at WLB right? Please no Whitehead