Around The League V.2

Totty

8 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Trubisky is so bad. He will always keep the Bears from reaching their true potential which is the SB. 

He’s the main reason that if we traded KMack, I was looking at the Bears. I thought with Trubisky any team wins 3-6 games. But I highly highly underestimated that defense...

Where are all the Trashbinski homers at now?  I have been calling him a piece of trash from day 1 and there were homers on here saying how great he was last year.  

I'm going to look back through the archives and see who those homers were.  You guys wouldn't know a good QB if one slapped you in the face.  3 Pts with an elite D, the dude is absolute trash garbage LOL

I just found the thread... Hahahah why am I not surprised that one his homer defenders was @raidr4life#clueless 

raidr4life

• raidr4life
  • Veteran Members
  • 10,164 posts
  On 1/6/2019 at 4:52 PM, Frankie2Gunz said:

The guy plays with one of the best D's in the NFL and could only muster 15 pts?  He makes a good throw and you want to put a yellow jacket on him hhahahaha

He's been making you look foolish all season he's had plenty of good moments, you said they wouldn't win 5 games, called him a grocery bagger, looks like a fine 2nd year QB to me!

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Where are all the Trashbinski homers at now?  I have been calling him a piece of trash from day 1 and there were homers on here saying how great he was last year.  

I'm going to look back through the archives and see who those homers were.  You guys wouldn't know a good QB if one slapped you in the face.  3 Pts with an elite D, the dude is absolute trash garbage LOL

I just found the thread... Hahahah why am I not surprised that one his homer defenders was @RAIDER4LIFE #clueless 

Guy is terrible. The play calling was terrible too. Just all around terrible on offense tonight. Hopefully they keep it up. 

11 hours ago, Jerry said:

Guy is terrible. The play calling was terrible too. Just all around terrible on offense tonight. Hopefully they keep it up. 

Better pick for us in the draft. 

Trashbinski is a piece of garbage and to think some people like @raidr4life think the dude is a stud.  Like I said guys like him wouldn't know a good QB if one slapped him in the face LOL

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1