Around The League V.2

Totty

50 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Don't sleep on GBs defense. Well coached, lot of talent. Smith and Smith were both players I wanted the Raiders to sign and both had an impact in that game. End of the season, I think we view GBs defense as a top 7-10 unit

I agree. I love the way Pettine is using Gary, Smith and Smith. Amos looks like a good fit in the secondary that overall looks improved. I have always loved Blake Martinez.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I'll root Denver to beat the Bears. They are not going anywhere anyway. 

Every Bears loss get me more and more excited for that higher 2020 that will probably disappoint me when the card is turned in.

Wow. Let’s hope we lose to the Chargers too so our own pick will be higher. 

Out! ( @Totty help pls)

• Like 1

Lol to the last page. Living in the Bay Area it’s hard not to hate the 9ers worse than our division rivals. Add the Pats because of tuck rule and there’s a lot of venom to go around. Loved (edit ment lived but loved works too lol ) in Colorado and San Diego and SD was more Raider fans when I was there. Early 2000’s (SB) but the Bronco love I saw in Colorado Springs was nightmarish. Could only imagine what it was like in Denver. Only went there to go to 7 Candles (The Church) best club and only Chilli Peppers in Fort Lauderdale was comparable. LA/SF and Vegas can’t touch those two back in the day. God I’m old now. Lol

if it’s an away game I’d like KC for the bbq.LA to visit old haunts but Denver can suck an egg. So report me too because I’m rooting Broncos over Bears. Lol

Edited by G

48 minutes ago, G said:

Lol to the last page. Living in the Bay Area it’s hard not to hate the 9ers worse than our division rivals. Add the Pats because of tuck rule and there’s a lot of venom to go around. Loved (edit ment lived but loved works too lol ) in Colorado and San Diego and SD was more Raider fans when I was there. Early 2000’s (SB) but the Bronco love I saw in Colorado Springs was nightmarish. Could only imagine what it was like in Denver. Only went there to go to 7 Candles (The Church) best club and only Chilli Peppers in Fort Lauderdale was comparable. LA/SF and Vegas can’t touch those two back in the day. God I’m old now. Lol

if it’s an away game I’d like KC for the bbq.LA to visit old haunts but Denver can suck an egg. So report me too because I’m rooting Broncos over Bears. Lol

And the Celtics. F the Celtics. Always.

14 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Better pick for us in the draft. 

Trashbinski is a piece of garbage and to think some people like @raidr4life think the dude is a stud.  Like I said guys like him wouldn't know a good QB if one slapped him in the face LOL

Are you really this idiotic? Since you went through the archives nobody said he was a stud, I said he did what a young QB is supposed to do, he took a leap from year 1 to year 2, but your an idiot so why bother what ever makes you feel good.